Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So when is this adelaide cruise happening??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
well my car will be perfect in the next week and i will be up for a cruise..
anyone seriously keen on getting together and talking a bit of shit and driving..
i am
Matt

EVO85

EVO85

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Possibly. It's always a challenge to organise a cruise and have it considered worthwhile in Adelaide. I should be getting my wheels back this week after a 10 month absence so there's no doubt that i'll be cruising somewhere...

265T

265T

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
this month is pretty busy, Time Attack is next weekend & a few hillclimbs coming up, maintainence in between - need to keep my car running long enough to complete them :rolleyes:

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
ahh, the adelaide people dont even check this space anyway except a few.. i think we best stick cruising with our mates..
evo85 where do u normaly cruise past, ive seen dvsvr4 soo many times down glenelg way on a friday night, and also a dude probs 19-20 yrs old who always has no top on lol in a vr4 aswell..
oh and does that dvsvr4 guy have a r33 aswell? ive seen a black r33 with dvsr33 aswell, not sure if same guy but he must love his shoes

265T

265T

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

ahh, the adelaide people dont even check this space anyway except a few..

that's because most of us know each other off the forums

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
oh fair enuf then, still be good to get a bunch of 63t's out on the road...

Aussie Babsy

Aussie Babsy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
how about October sometime?
i sejusted this on the galant VR-4 forms only a few days ago, and there is some interest.
Posted Image

EVO85

EVO85

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

evo85 where do u normaly cruise past

Well...I haven't been cruising anywhere of late due to my license being disqualified. However, I get it back in around...28 hours and 14 minutes LOL

I live in the eastern suburbs but used to frequent the Anzac highway route to Glenelg on a regular basis. Getting my license back and my car in the same week...let's just say i'm 'amped'!:)

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
ahah mad, might seeya round

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
As far as I'm aware onyl people that like free yesllow stickers go down Anzac or anywhere near the bay. Especially with warmer weather.

I'm more of a hills kinda guy, a lot less people/cops, but that said I can't not come hang out with some 63-t's. Just don't expect me to go through town or the bay.

dafurn

dafurn

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Ill definately be up for a cruise once the vr4 is back on the the road and hopefully that shouldnt be to far away now everythings organised. Not to keen on the bay i have a feeling the cops would have a field day on my car.

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
how about a run up the freeway to lofty then down the mountain, chill up there for a bit, look over adelaide?
or vice versa, cruise up the mountain then down the highway.
a friday night or sat arvo would be tuff, but our cars always look better at night, specially mine when my hatch seems to dissapear :D

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
I Don't mind. Every friday fortnight is out for me cos it's my club meet night(this friday). Sat night or Sunday or if you wanna go a bit quicker in the hills a Sunday night. Saturday arvo you will catch traffic in the hills.
Just tell me when and where to meet and I'll be there.

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
ill be up for a cruz hoping in te near future!! my sedan is almost done.
1990 lancer gsr 2door(mirage cyborg) well modded 4g61t. for sale
1987 mirage cyborg 4door 4wd. decent mods, looks boring, goes hard. 4g63t e3 hypersport turbo, ecmlink, os giken twin, front center and rear mechanical lsd's launch machine!

EVO85

EVO85

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
The cruise in the hills idea is more up my alley. I guess it's just a matter of putting a forward date...

ill be up for a cruz hoping in te near future!! my sedan is almost done

Yeah, my car should be back any moment now, but I have been saying that for weeks...:mad:

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
and my car should get 2 new tyres from being fried so much in 1st and 2nd gear :)
lets come back to this in a few weeks when our cars are up to scratch and make a date..

Aussie Babsy

Aussie Babsy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
i like the idea of a hills run too, and as long as it's not in the next 2 weeks ill be there
Posted Image

mattrat

mattrat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
sweet, and can i ask if you dont mind what does aussie babsy mean??

Aussie Babsy

Aussie Babsy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
i can't go on a cruse for the next two weeks for 2 resions
i don't get my licence back till monday
and i need to pay for some work that ive had done to it, and i carn't do that till my tax comes in
Posted Image

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Hmm...So Aussie has lost his licence, brad has only just gotten his back and Matt is telling people that he fries his tyres...Am I gonna end up in prision if I come out with you's?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users