Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CAPS Parts Program *FREE*

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Setup file 111mb http://www.akchun.com/caps/setup.exe
2006 dealer's update CD http://www.ozvr4.com.../files/CAPS.rar

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README ONCE THE SETUP FILE HAS INSTALLED!

START>ALL PROGRAMS>MITSUBISHI PARTS LOOKUP PROGRAM>README

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image[/q

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
This might want to be made into a sticky! If you don't think this is the correct section to post it, feel free to move it!!

dre

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney
Dre I bought a jap copy off swellso and have never been able to get it to work after around 20hours trying so many different ways i gave up.

So if your up in the know technically wise you might be able to sort it out, I'm quite happy to send it to you and if you can figure it out maybe we host it for everyone else to download it.

I do have access to a working Japs Caps Version but just not at my house which sucks bigtime let me know.
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

GSRSOL

GSRSOL

Bird Nerd

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Dre I bought a jap copy off swellso and have never been able to get it to work after around 20hours trying so many different ways i gave up.

So if your up in the know technically wise you might be able to sort it out, I'm quite happy to send it to you and if you can figure it out maybe we host it for everyone else to download it.

I do have access to a working Japs Caps Version but just not at my house which sucks bigtime let me know.

i got the same from shane, and ive been working it no problems? :?
Dan | Melbourne | 1994 CD5A / CE9A / E39A bastard child
special thanks to - TRIKFAB | Tropic Motors | Springy Motors

marinetowing

marinetowing

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationTas

i got the same from shane, and ive been working it no problems? :?

+1
This may help you John?
http://www.evolution...pic.php?t=13172
93 4G63 GSR LANCER
2010 Triton GLXR Turbo Diesel & ADM TME Tarmac rally car
Many thanks to my sponsors.... TASSAL, DOVER GOLF CLUB, IVAN@X3E MOTORSPORTS & PLASTIC FABRICATIONS/PRARIE GRAPHICS

If a dog's tail is still wagging, then how can that be rape?

GVR40

GVR40

Passion Fingers

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
i have tried to install this, got the first version working fine then went to do the update cd and the first version works fine but the rest of it wont work. i.e it isn't updated it's the just the original...any help would be appreciated

SIVART

SIVART

CE9A-0000001

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
its like the one at work

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney
Thanks but now have caps working and ASA (gen 2 Caps) which is even better than caps
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

shane1310

shane1310

• Donating Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTasmania
Not working on win 7
Rally Spec it !!

rexhunta

rexhunta

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationAustralind, WA

Not working on win 7

Yes it does, I have it running on my laptop which is Win 7 x64.

If you're using AVG you must get a different virus scanner, I use Norton 360 and have no hassles installing it.

shane1310

shane1310

• Donating Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTasmania
im using norton and I use win 7 64 bit and it just tells me its not compatibal
Rally Spec it !!

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Can somebody with a working version of this particular CAPS software check if it brings up the model number CA5A (CC Lancer Coupe).
Because the Mitsubishi ASA software I am using instead of CAPS brings up everything so far except CA5A!!! farkin... lol
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

Super Top

Super Top

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationOosterbeek, The Netherlands
Sorry to bring up this old thread.

I read that people have problems with Win7 and Caps/ASA.

I have the complete ASA (all regions) working on Win7. And made installation instructions for it.
If anyone is interested throw me a PM. I don't know how to host such a large file.

Cheers

Edited by Super Top, 01 October 2012 - 03:44 PM.

Driving a: Sophia White '97 Mitsubishi RVR N23WG 2.0T Hyper Sports Gear R

Driving a:  Grace Silver  '88 Mitsubishi Colt C52A 1.5 8V GLXi Super Top Automatic

In Project: Sophia White '89 Mitsubishi Lancer C77A 1.8 8V GLXi 4WD

Retired:     Twilight Blue '91 Mitsubishi Colt C52A 1.5 12V GLXi Super Top

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
there the install files and an instructions document here
http://122.148.77.13...rsales Support/

i have installed an run this on win7 pro 64bit with no issues whatsoever just follow the instructions!

yes it's me KHUBNER

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
So...the instructions in the link above say...you burn part a and part b to disc or is that not needed with the above files...Im shit on computers so sorry if thats a dumb question !
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
you can burn it to a cd if you so choose. win 7 has a burning application built in that will start as soon as you try to open one of the .iso files. thats what i did. got 2 700mb cds (just normal cd -R) and burnt the files to them once done put part a disk in. and do two things 1 copy the crack file and 2 start the autorun/setup application to begin the install.once part a disk has done it's thing put in part b let it finish. DO NOT START THE PROGRAM copy the contents of the crack file to the right place and your done

yes it's me KHUBNER

Super Top

Super Top

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationOosterbeek, The Netherlands
To run it on Win7 64bit you'll have to the 64bit registry file instead of the MMC.reg
Otherwise you'll get a password incorrect error or something like it when you start the program.

I've got 4 regions for ASA. Europe, Japan, America and General (?). The 1.4.4.0 version of ASA.
I can send the 3.5Gb file trough WeTransfer.

Driving a: Sophia White '97 Mitsubishi RVR N23WG 2.0T Hyper Sports Gear R

Driving a:  Grace Silver  '88 Mitsubishi Colt C52A 1.5 8V GLXi Super Top Automatic

In Project: Sophia White '89 Mitsubishi Lancer C77A 1.8 8V GLXi 4WD

Retired:     Twilight Blue '91 Mitsubishi Colt C52A 1.5 12V GLXi Super Top

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
There's a 64 bit fix attached to the end of the file you just change a registry value.

It says for vista 64 bit but it also works for win7

Edited by khubner1, 02 October 2012 - 08:11 PM.

yes it's me KHUBNER

celancer

celancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPerth, W.A

Download links are not working, is it possible for a mirror?

unhuman

unhuman

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

If you don't mind dealing with a little Russian then you can use this online version: http://mitsubishi-motors.kiev.ua/1/#

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users