Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

19th April Sydney Meet (all models)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
b]Location:[/b] Harrys Cafe Dewheels, Liverpool

Time & Date: 19th April, Meet up bout 8pm

ATM im just planning for meet up, have something to eat, as there is plenty of places for food (Mc Donalds, Subway, Oportos, Harrys, and Krispy Kreme). Hangout, have a look at everyones cars have a chat take pics, whatever you want.

We will be able to organise a area where we can all park together which makes life easy and not having to walk all over the place to find people as well, which is marked in the Green highlighted area of the map marked with a 1.

1. Designated parking area
2. Harrys cafe dewheels
3. Subway, oportos
4. Mc Donalds
5. Krispy Kreme

Posted Image

ATM i have also posted/posting this on other Mitsubishi forums, i know not alot of people know each other or what not, but all different makes would make the night interesting and let some guys have a look at cars they normally dont associate or hangout with, give them some ideas or maybe even something to aspire to.

The Following forums will be involved

Mirage lancer group (MLGA)
Evocoupe
Mitsubishi Club Australia
EvolutionOz
ozVR4
FTO club of Australia
Aussie Magna
gsrcyborg
Team4g

While i understand alot of people have different views towards certain models of cars, i just think its a good change to get out have a chat and a look, as its always good to see new faces and cars.

Cheers
JB

Marc

Marc

Pre Staged

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationPenrith, Sydney
Ill be there for sure :D

dimi_108

dimi_108

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Gonna be a good one Marc. Should be able to take the RS out on this one. If not it'll have to be the sigma :)
1995 F16A JDM Mitsubishi Sigma GTO 24V
1991 E38A JDM Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 RS Evo Zero 16V
autosalon competitor 2004 & 2007Best Club Display winner 2004

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
I will be there in the FTO ....
Moved on from the DSM powered Sonata who put out 238kw @ the wheels .... To a GSR 2.0L that is now engineered .. :wub:

steve

steve

fevolution!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • LocationSydney
I might bring the gizzer out, but I usually avoid that place like aids on Saturday nights. It's pretty bad for sickkunts and cops.

GSR94T

GSR94T

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationSydney NSW
might pop up too

depends if i dont go out and hit the piss

Previous cars:
Evo 5 GSR

Evo 8 MR
1994 Lancer GSR (2L , Evo 3 replica)

DOUGMO

DOUGMO

yoni lover

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,885 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

wheres the gsr?

GENUINE CE9A evo2 gsr track car
all fabrication BJP AUTOMOTIVE
winton 1:27.4 /// sandown 1:21.5 /// phillip island 1:49.2 /// haunted hills 59.1
/// eastern creek 1:35.4 /// winton short 1:01.4

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney

wheres the gsr?

In the garage, blocked in with furniture, then my gixer parked in front with the wheel lock on, garage door deadbolted (x3) with the FTO and its paging alarm blocking off the door .... And security camera's keeping an eye on her....

But yeah, am having a spot of bother to try and find an engineer to pass it... For the sake of getting it built quickly there was a slight ADR violation, that I may just have to get done before anyone signs off on it ... So yeah, it just sits at home ...

I would love to take it to the meet, and you never know by the date it may all be sorted....
Moved on from the DSM powered Sonata who put out 238kw @ the wheels .... To a GSR 2.0L that is now engineered .. :wub:

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
lol won't TIC pass it????

EVL20T

EVL20T

AWD 4G63T POWAH!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
I'll be there if my box is done
------------ 4GTUNER STICKERS - CLICK HERE ------------

EVL20T3_zps8f8e63a1.png
------------------------- 4G63T AWD COUPE -------------------------
----------------------- WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET -----------------------

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
Be good to see your car out again mikey its been a while lol.

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney

lol won't TIC pass it????

Tic passed it before I got ... Then when I modded it, I was finding it hard to get someone to sign off on a blue slip .... Then when I went to the RTA for Day rego (drive the car back from Port Kembla) I asked if I could have more then 1 day so I could get it engineered...

Long story short the RTA response was "No, you wont need day rego as long as you are driving directly to an engineer .... Ohh and don't use a guy called Werener" .... So TIC is black banned....

I know people that are cops in the area, and they know if they see a TIC compliance plate on a car, that they will fully go over it again .... So I think he has had his day....

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
Hmmmm, Theres a bloke down wollongong way form memory called Col Potts. Rumour has it he's quite a good bloke to talk to.

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney
Tic and werner have been under investigation for over 2 years by the RTA your just one in a long line that have had a slip done by him and have been screwed again down the track with RTA non compliance issues.

Let me guess your issue being that you have put a older model engine into a later model car
ie a vr4 engine out of a 88 galant into a 93 gsr ect?
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney

Tic and werner have been under investigation for over 2 years by the RTA your just one in a long line that have had a slip done by him and have been screwed again down the track with RTA non compliance issues.

Let me guess your issue being that you have put a older model engine into a later model car
ie a vr4 engine out of a 88 galant into a 93 gsr ect?

I have the Eclipse engine ... Which is actually different to the VR4, and more to the same as the Evo ... Crank size and everything is same as Evo which is smaller then the VR4 ....

But since the car is a 95 model, the emissions is easy to pass, so that is not the problem ... The emissions only got tougher in 97... That was the problem with having the engine in my Sonata ... All of the emissions done by the RTA pass for a car before 97 ....

Everything has been built right, and it has had full brake upgrade, suspension and everything ... So it is safe, but just does not meet all the ADR's at the moment :roll: ...

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
Which ADR's is it not in compliance to?

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
PM sent ...

But we are kinda heading off topic .... Sorry, I started to steer it away ...

The Godfather

The Godfather

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast NSW
so how many people going so far??

is there much interest on the other sites you posted in?

id be in 100% if i was in sydney but its a lil far for me on the coast, im still thinking about it.

Marc

Marc

Pre Staged

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationPenrith, Sydney
Ive gone around the forums and at last check, it was about 40 possibly more cars going.

Should be good if the sickkunt and douche factor is at a minimum.

The Godfather

The Godfather

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast NSW

Ive gone around the forums and at last check, it was about 40 possibly more cars going.

Should be good if the sickkunt and douche factor is at a minimum.

any chance of some links to these other threads?? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users