Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FS: 1/24 scale model cars (Evo3, Legnum, 240z)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gilly

gilly

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
FS: 1/24 scale model cars (Evo3, Legnum, 240z)

I imported these model cars from Japan but have never got around to building them, so I thought I may as well sell them. They cost me quite a bit as postage was a killer.

They have never been built (obviously) and come with instructions. The instructions are mostly in Japanese, but are easy to follow due to the well-presented diagrams.

They are made by Fujimi and Aoshima, which is some of the best model brands out of Japan.

Located in Adelaide, but am willing to post to anywhere in Aus for $10 each.

Please contact me via email/msn simongill75@hotmail.com or phone 0413898203 - PLEASE DONT PM ME!

Aoshima: Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 $45
One of the "Best Car Series", these are very rare!

Posted Image

Fujimi (Inch Up): Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution III $45
Even has turning/steering wheels!

Posted Image

Fujimi: Nissan Fairlady 240z $45
Standard-quality kit of the 1971 version of the Nissan (Datsun) 240Z. Rubber tires on wheels which can be turned and steered. Full engine detail. Includes dashboard parts for both right and left-hand steering wheel versions of the car.

Posted Image
2000 Legnum VR4

three am design :: webdesign + multimedia

http://threeamdesign.com.au

gsrpearlwhite

gsrpearlwhite

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
can u give me the price in RM(Malaysia) for Evo3 including posting to my place...tq...

gilly

gilly

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
postage to Malaysia via registered airmail will be $20. So thats AUD$65 - A currency conversion rated it at 202.57 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) - I assume this is the currency you need?
2000 Legnum VR4

three am design :: webdesign + multimedia

http://threeamdesign.com.au

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users