Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MCA - CHRISTMAS SUNSET CRUISE - SA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fatknacker77

fatknacker77

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
There's an MCA (Mitsubishi Club Australia) cruise coming up and I'd like to invite people from this forum to attend!
If this post is not welcome on the forum, please contact me before deleting it so that i know you're no longer participating!

I would assume that it should be okay though.

Okies,
Without stops and doing the speed limit the pre-cruise took approx 2 and a half hours.. =D
With a total of 170kms driven. Obviously stops and what not will be involved.

Let me know if you can make it, and what car you'll be in, and whether there'll be passengers.

Additionally,
Please everyone get a UHF radio, we'll organise channels at our first meet point, but they'll come hugely handy.
Also, it'd be good for everyone to bring someone that can act as a navigator because there are a few blind corners and tight turns that you probably wont know about until you stack your car coz you're reading my notes on them.. haha

So here we go!

Date: Sunday 16th December
Time: Due to depart at 6-6:30PM
Arrival: PLEASE ARRIVE BY 5:30!
Meeting Spot: Big W Carpark in Kings Park (Corner Goodwood Road and Cross Roads) Meet on Goodwood Road side of carpark.
Cruise Details: Hilly Sunset Cruise. Will go AROUND Lobethal so we dont get caught in traffic =D
Cruise Route: PM me and i'll send it to those who want it.

We'll be passing a few Servos and there'll be 4 stops along the way.
But please, fuel up, coolant, oil etc.
Bring Food, Drink and Sunnies!
Posted Image
^^Click to go to my design homepage^^

fatknacker77

fatknacker77

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Reminder...

CRUISE IS TOMORROW!!!
Posted Image

fatknacker77

fatknacker77

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Cruise is today guys!

I wont be home to check my emails between now and cruise time, so if you wanna come, hit me up with a text

Cheers,
Tim
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users