Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Paint codes..........

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

91LTI

91LTI

4G63T GSR

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
thanks dude, yeh thought that would be the case.

Now I can get that rear bar painted lol

91LTI

91LTI

4G63T GSR

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
Just thought I would update this for everyone here...

I found this site, and it seems to have STACKS of codes for alll Mitsu's.

Mitsubishi's A-L:
http://www.uniquecar...subishi_A-L.htm

Mitsubishi's M-Z:
http://www.uniquecar...subishi_M-Z.htm

Hope this helps some of you out.

It helped me find my code.

Cheers.

91LTI

91LTI

4G63T GSR

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
Also just found this site where you can enter your paint code and it will (hopefully) tell you the right colour for your car...

(works for mine)

http://www.paintscra...com/search.html

thanks.

GSRSOL

GSRSOL

Bird Nerd

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
doesnt work for mine :P
Dan | Melbourne | 1994 CD5A / CE9A / E39A bastard child
special thanks to - TRIKFAB | Tropic Motors | Springy Motors

GSRmotor

GSRmotor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationmelbs

sorry to bring this up again guys,

I have had a look on the plates under the bonnet of my GSR, and it says

Paint: GF

I just had the same issue, (for me it's 'BC') and somebody confirmed that GF is the same as H81 (how would they know that? is there a translation table anywhere?)...

For the benefit of any fellow newbies, the 'paint code' stamped on the firewall next to the compliance plate is one of 2 spots where it is found.

The paint code (i.e. H81) is on a plate on the under side of the bonnet at the front, at least it is on my CC lancer GSR anyway.

For the record, 'BC' => W83.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
^ Here you go buddy....Simple Google search reveals this....Which may be of assistance¿¿

http://www.mdocuk.co.uk/paintcodes.htm

Edited by jamo-gsr, 07 January 2012 - 08:40 AM.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
well my airbrusher want's to make a tin of my cars paint. from this thread i've gotten so far as to identify the paint as code gf/h81 LA GUARDIA SILVER. would anyone happen to know where i would find the color mix chart and weights. so i can attain an exact match of the as new color (if i can get an exact copy of original i may just do a full spray so that all my panels are the same color once again

yes it's me KHUBNER

Missile

Missile

Member No. 00004

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA
Kind of related, but has anyone know of a decent colour match for the door trims (black).
Drivers door is slightly faded/whitening; where drivers hand closes door. Also the sun usually effects them.
Only reason I ask is that the other three are in as new condition.

Current projects: Mitsubishi ca5a/ce9a awd hybrid
Daily Rip: CE9A Evo II

www.cardomain.com/id/m1ssile

Built not Bought

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Tim...you can buy stuff from a panel beaters supplier called " Trim Black" its probably as close as you will get..but you might have to do them all to ensure they are a perfect match.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Django

Django

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAustralia
That Pyreness black for the RVR has two different colours available. There is a darker colour and a lighter colour, they are mixed differently and some shops only have one colour on their system. I got them to mix up 100ml of lighter black and it was the right match for me, but check first. The guys at my local shop didn't have cards made up with the colour printed on them already so you could check, they made it up for me.

For the door trims and any plastics fading I use armor-all and it brings them up a treat, apply a few times every once in a while :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users