Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which sites/ forums have people "moved" to?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bennygsr

bennygsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Hi, I really enjoyed this forum in years gone by  and it's still got a great archive of information which I find useful

Now that it's quite dormant and people have moved on, where do most of the early Evo enthusiasts discuss/ sell etc?

I've joined one of the facebook groups, VR4 early evo stuff, however it's nowhere near as organised as the posts on a forum like this meaning a lot of scrolling.  Maybe I just don't know how to use it either......  Anyway, if people could tell of other sites ofr forums where users are more active I'd be interested in having a look.  I've still got my "1" and plan on keeping it a little longer yet

Thanks

Benny

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
Dunno Benny, but will be sad when this huge repository of info goes. It's certainly not as organised and helpful on FB groups as so much info is not correct and most info is the usual crap about changing headlight bulbs...
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users