Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dash and carpet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hypo

Hypo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
With the exception of the CC Lancer sedan and Wagkn will any other dashboards and floor carpet fit in the CC Lancer? Does the CE Sedan fit?

Trying to get the old girl registered and need some items that are clearly not readily available anymore.

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Proton wira should fit, might need the door cards too though. Are you on Facebook? Was a guy selling a gsr dash recently, also Knox carpets do good replacement carpet for the earlies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Missile

Missile

Member No. 00004

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA

I have purchased a couple of small items from George before (he's in qld too). He may have some carpet from either a proton or lancer as well.

https://www.gumtree....dash/1259029194

But no there is no other mitsi with the same carpet other than the 4 door cc. CE lancer

Current projects: Mitsubishi ca5a/ce9a awd hybrid
Daily Rip: CE9A Evo II

www.cardomain.com/id/m1ssile

Built not Bought

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD

I have purchased a couple of small items from George before (he's in qld too). He may have some carpet from either a proton or lancer as well.
https://www.gumtree....dash/1259029194

But no there is no other mitsi with the same carpet other than the 4 door cc. CE lancer

I think that is the same guy I was talking about on Facebook lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users