Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Side skirt and rear pods

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Hey all.

Since I’ve gone to an evo 2 from bar I feel like the evo 3 skirts and rear pods just don’t look quite right, I mean I like the combo and will stick with it if I don’t find anything better that I like.

My question is; is anyone running non evo side and rear body kit, if so please attach a pic or 2 and let me know where they are from.

I don’t have any pics of mine with the 2 front and 3 skirts and pods because it’s ripped apart for paint and panel at the moment lol

Cheers

Edit: I don’t want gsr/ evo skirts.

Edited by Ian91, 14 October 2020 - 06:16 AM.

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
ffbc5e48cbfc30f81f8232023813169e.jpgc28780433c77de234e98066a4f113d1b.jpg

Has anyone seen or has these ‘C’ style ones fitted to theirs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
Or does anything from the ce body shape fit up? The MR style skirts and pods I think could look ok.

e1382860e752568a50c2667d5d8cbceb.jpg

Or what ever these ones are(still ce)
cebc13b825a87ce999131b84bd77e7db.jpg

Edited by Ian91, 14 October 2020 - 06:33 AM.

Missile

Missile

Member No. 00004

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA

For the E2 look you'd want to keep it subtle.

Small skirts and no rear pods.

See if you can get your hands on some cheap gsr skirts

Current projects: Mitsubishi ca5a/ce9a awd hybrid
Daily Rip: CE9A Evo II

www.cardomain.com/id/m1ssile

Built not Bought

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
I don’t really like the e2/ gsr skirts, they suit the e1 but with the lip on the e2 front the skirts just don’t sit low enough for me. Plus I prefer pods on the rear bar as opposed to nothing.

I think I’ll just stick with the e3 skirts and pods, just thought someone else may have had experience with other options.

CanadianCD9A

CanadianCD9A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

I've seen Evo 4 side skirts on an Evo 123, it just didn't look very good to me. There are some aftermarket skirts out there but they are either extremely hard to find, or very expensive (or both). I have a set of G-Square skirts that are very subtle, but also available are Truth Motorsports skirts, as well as Full Blast style. E3 is probably the best bet, though.

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

I've seen Evo 4 side skirts on an Evo 123, it just didn't look very good to me. There are some aftermarket skirts out there but they are either extremely hard to find, or very expensive (or both). I have a set of G-Square skirts that are very subtle, but also available are Truth Motorsports skirts, as well as Full Blast style. E3 is probably the best bet, though.

Have you got pics of any of the ones you mentioned?

Yea I’ve seen evo 4 ones, wouldn’t look right.

Seen the truth ones but they match the wide body that they do yea?

Haven’t heard of or seen the G-square or Full blast ones though.

Thanks

VIN18M

VIN18M

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationSydney

I don’t really like the e2/ gsr skirts, they suit the e1 but with the lip on the e2 front the skirts just don’t sit low enough for me. Plus I prefer pods on the rear bar as opposed to nothing.

I think I’ll just stick with the e3 skirts and pods, just thought someone else may have had experience with other options.

What about GSR skirts with just some generic lip extensions to match up to the Evo 1 bar? Cheap enough option to at least try and see how it looks.

https://www.ebay.com...tm/154147880924

Edited by VIN18M, 25 October 2020 - 06:49 AM.

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
Oh yea that could work, that stuff could replace the fucked lip on my front bar too haha. Thanks for the idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users