Model: 1991 HH VR4 (silver) and 1990 HH VR4 (white with pearl) plus parts (4-bolt diff, EVO 0 gbox, and more)
Km's: 164k kms and 249k kms respectively
Location: Adelong, NSW (midway between Sydney and Melbourne) - please look it up on google maps, don't ask me where it is
REG: Neither car has rego
Reason for sale: Project that I just haven't gotten around to finishing
Price: $5,000 for the lot
Contact: 0437 459 437
Details: Up for sale are my two GVR4's. I have had the silver one for quite a number of years, some of you from Melbourne may recognise it as Adam Skutela's old car. It has basically sat in sheds for most of the time since I have had it, hence the layer of dust on both cars. The paint on both cars isn't the best, there are a few areas of paint damage from vandalism (silver car) and bad prep (white car), both cars panels are very straight.
The silver car: is complete, albeit some parts removed from the car at the moment. It has:
- Leather seats
-Only one rust area (RHR guard) which was bogged up years ago, so just needs a bit of a final bog/sand for paint.
- Wolf 3D ver.4 with hand controller
- I recall compression testing the engine at 125psi across all four (probably about right considering it has quite a thick head gasket)
- Adjustable cam gears
- Near new TD05-18G ported and clipped wheel turbo on E3 ported mani
- Ported head
- Std 450cc injectors
- Full custom 3in exhaust with split wastegate pipe at the dump
- Evo 5 intercooler
- Lowered springs, GAB adjustable rear shocks, Tein remote canister front shocks
- Large in-tank fuel pump
- New Fidanza clutch
Parts that I have are:
- 4 bolt rear diff and new axle cups, and EVO 0 gearbox (W5M332WQNK) which is partially disassembled for an inspection. 3.9 final ratios.
- Ralliart rear shocks (will match the Tein front suspension)
- Webcam 276deg cams
- Brand new BC race valve springs (there may also be titanium retainers, just can't remember)
- Brand new 3rd gen lifters
- Brand new genuine 044 Bosch fuel pump
- Brand new Fuel Lab adjustable fuel reg with large fuel feed hose from filter to rail
- A complete disassembled 1G 4G63T
- Definitly other assorted parts in the boot of the silver car
The white car: is not complete, engine and gearbox, front bar is missing. I bought this car as a parts car for the silver one, as I was planning on ditching the Wolf and going DSM-link so I wanted to replace the engine loom while I was going, and needed a few interior parts for the silver one. The interior is very clean and complete. The car was repainted at some point, but there are a few imperfections.
My plans were to use the silver car as a street/track car. The leather interior makes it feel different to other Galants, and the 18G would produce enough to be quite a quick track car. OR it may suit someone who needs parts for their build.
I am quite willing to discuss the cars further, and send through more detailed photos if anyone was heavily interested, as it has been a number of years since I spent time working on them, so I have forgotten a lot. I know there are other parts in the silver cars boot which I have forgotten about. My phone is the best contact: 0437 459 437
Ph: 0437 459 437
Edited by stengah, 16 December 2018 - 01:24 AM.