Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death of the Rvr

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rvr_HSG

Rvr_HSG

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Queensland
So I had some fun against the misses ss last night and I have a constant rattle in the engine. Below 3k it's barely noticeable but above 3.5k it's loud and fuck.

First reaction is lifters but there's an invoice from the previous owner of "stage 3 lifters" installed 20-30k ago...

It still drives smooth though as soon as I noticed it Ive taken it home to minimise damage...

Hopefully it's not a fucked valve... It sound higher up in the head...

Edited by Rvr_HSG, 18 February 2018 - 12:27 AM.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
What a shame.....
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

VIN18M

VIN18M

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationSydney

"So I had some fun against the misses ss last night" - by far the most bogan comment I've read on here! lol

Rvr_HSG

Rvr_HSG

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Queensland
Funny enough I'm wog!

Ice taken off the rocker cover to see if there was any obvious damage but everything looks as it should... Any ideas??

Oh and it's my fault... Let the oil run dry before checking it... Rookie mistake... replaced the oil for a hail Mary and drained out 1.5l just can't believe the stupidity...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users