Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Uf nimbus 2.4 in early evo configuration?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

svanh1993

svanh1993

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationRockhampton 4700 Qld
Hey huys looking at getting a nimbus 1997 and using the block having it rebored etc forged rods and pistons put in and looking towards an evo 3 head what dramas may i encounter ? Should be fairly straight forward? Everything i look up is american related or either for late evos but im looking evo 1 2 3 and 4g93t cc lancer configuration cheers heaps guys

Taz

Taz

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Block off oil galleries, machine in squirters, apparently ive heard custom/modified water pump too. Its a headache but can be done if you know what to do. They also come in 6 or 7 bolt.

svanh1993

svanh1993

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
That i know just want to know if the evo 3 head bolts to it fine the nimbus is the 1992-1997 idoes the evo box bolt to it ?

DOUGMO

DOUGMO

yoni lover

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,885 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

yes and yes

GENUINE CE9A evo2 gsr track car
all fabrication BJP AUTOMOTIVE
winton 1:27.4 /// sandown 1:21.5 /// phillip island 1:49.2 /// haunted hills 59.1
/// eastern creek 1:35.4 /// winton short 1:01.4

svanh1993

svanh1993

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Sweet as what timing belt does every one run with the evo head on the nimbus block and crank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users