Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FS 1992 VR4 For Sale

- - - - - 1992 VR4 for sale evo1 galant VR4

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

richard andrew

richard andrew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

FOR SALE: 1992 GALANT VR4 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. 

Sadly, I have to sell my beloved VR4. 

The car is completely original except for leather seats and shortened selectors. In 2016 I had the cylinder head overhauled, two new exhaust valves, timing belt, radiator, and fuel pump. In 2017 - new tyres, rear muffler, tie rod end, transfer case seals and steering rack boot. Complete service history and receipts. Odometer reading 215,600 approx.  I have spent around $6500 on the car in the last two years 

This is an amazing car and a very reluctant sale. Selling with 8 months rego and RWC.   Please contact Richard on 0406 044 711 or richard@pharmacyrecords.com

$13,500 (North Fitzroy, Vic) *Reduced price as of 06 Jan 2018. Need to sell ASAP.

Attached Thumbnails

• mitsub 2.jpg
  • mitsub 8.jpg
  • mitsub 4.jpg
  • mitsub 5.jpg
  • mitsub 6.jpg
  • mitsub 9.jpg
  • mitsub 3.jpg

Edited by richard andrew, 06 January 2018 - 03:05 AM.

doommachine

doommachine

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationAdelaide SA

Looks sexy! Love it in silver. Good luck with sale.

doommachine

doommachine

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationAdelaide SA

You had any luck with this? Curious.. it's been on carsales too for ages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1992 VR4, for sale, evo1, galant VR4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users