Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TD05 20G

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Just curious as the whether someone has a td05 20g laying around that they no longer want?
Condition is not a major issue. Cheers.

EvoOne

EvoOne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationSydney

Just an FYI. I've been ringing round local turbo places and the cost they're asking for a rebuild is not too far off the new price from a place like FP

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Copy that mate. I rebuilt the 16G I have at the moment and get a local engineer as work to balance for me. I'm happy with the results with no play and working well.
I understand it's a bit risky and have stuffed one in the past, but your point is a valid one mate. I hear you.

shadow

shadow

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
I've got a gtpumps td06 sitting on the shelf. Barely did any kms before I went larger. Been sitting on the shelf wrapped for a while.
93 GSR with Evo 2L
Forged motor 9.0:1 compression,264/272 Cam Combo,Adjustable Cam Gears,3" Exhaust,AVCR,FMIC,Custom T3/4 Turbo,Too Much To Mention
256kw atw.

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Cheers Shadow. I have decided to sell my baby over the next couple of months, so have thought better of upgrading the turbo. I should have closed this post.
Sorry mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users