It is time for me to part with my little Satria that has given me so much joy over the years..
I would like to see the car go to someone who can make use of it, rather than straight to a scrap heap, so hopefully that someone is on these forums!
- A Haltech E6X ECU (tuned to current setup by Just Engine Management in NSW @ 98KW ATW)
- Ported/Polished cylinder head, 5 angled flowed valves, RPW heavy duty valve springs (replaced 12 months ago)
- OS 60mm mechanical Throttle Body
- Tighe Stage cams (272 degree lift, balanced well, no V8 lumpiness)
- Adjustable cam gears
- Lancer Evo GSR 1.8T 390cc injectors (flow tested and all seals replaced 2015 by Lube Mobile + EFI contractor in Bankstown)
- Llightweight fly wheel
- Walbro GSS-342 550L/h fuel pump
- Oversize AEM fuel rail
- RPW Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Full 2.25" exhaust system
- Custom 4-1 Hurricane headers through mandrel bent pipes
- Wired in Varex with driver accessible operation switch - all installed and fitted by local Hills area exhaust experts.
- Apexi "Power Intake" pod filter in a road legal "box"
- Xtreme HD Clutch with close to, but less than,15000Km of motorway/sub-urban driving (clutch is somewhat heavy)
- Evo 3 brake component upgrade (braided lines to slotted and ventilated rotors with twin pot calipers, plus 50% "Racing Brakes" RB74 pads - ABS is fully functional)
- Racing Logic (Fulcrum) height/rate/damper adjustable coilovers
- front and rear 22mm Whiteline sway bars
- front and rear Ultra Racing Strut Braces (4 point front, 2 point rear)
- Ultra Racing upper C Pillar brace
- Ultra Racing 3 point fender braces
- Ultra Racing 2 point lower floor brace (not currently fitted)
- Top Gun iridium leads (<2yrs old)
- HKS wide grounding kit
- Angel Eye LED front parkers, H4 lo beam projector headlamps, T9 parkers, blackened/smoked tail lights, blackened/smoked side indicators, blackened front indicators
- Factory silver body except WRX Black painted bonnet, roof and spoiler
- Recaro Millennium front seats (red)
- Momo Racing steering wheel.
- Dynamatt'd doors and boot well
a rare, near-ONE OF A KIND, rear bumper bar!The other may still exist in QLD, somewhere...
Custom made for this car. There has only ever been 2 of these bars fabricated in the entire universe, so you ought to consider this bar well beyond extraordinarily rare!
- ODO ticks intermittently, so actual mileage is a guess really, but I only do about 10000 a year and it stopped a year ago at 187000.
- Car runs like crap when it is cold, warming up is a must
- Roof has rust along weld points, so I assume it was replaced by previous owner once upon a time - is repairable
- Driver side paint needs some serious love
Accepting expressions of interest and offers, please PM me..