Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Sale: 1990 CB Lancer GSR

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Up for sale is a 1990 CB Lancer GSR with NA 4G61 engine.

$300ono.

No roadworthy, no reg.  Sold as is.

Contact me via PM if interested.  I'm negotiable on price and would rather see it go to somebody who would get some use out of it rather than selling it to the wreckers.

I was going to use this as a bit of a side project, but I don't have the time or motivation to continue with it anymore as I need to focus more on getting the Coupe up and running and maximising my seat time in that.

It's currently not running - it turns but won't fire, I suspect the CAM angle sensor needs replacing. It drove onto the trailer on a Thursday night, but wouldn't fire Friday morning. 

It'd be perfect as a bit of a cheap "track-hack"/motorkhana car when it's up and running again.

The good:

Mint dark grey GSR dash and cluster surround (no cracks), very hard to find in this condition!

4-2-1 extractors - look like a good design

Koni shockers front (adjustable) and rear

King Super Low springs all around

5x stock 14" CB GSR rims

Recently serviced - fresh oil, new oil filter, plugs, air filter and fuel filter

Panels are straight, original GSR front bumper with minor scrape on lower edge

Panhard rod on rear

Whiteline strut brace in engine bay

Can throw in a CB Lancer Whiteline rear swaybar and additional front strut brace for an extra $50.

The bad:

Car is overall a bit rough and needs some TLC if going to be used as a road car

Slight bit of damage in the rear where it's probably copped a hit from behind.  No real damage to be reported though, the hatch still opens and closes fine.

Few rust spots on rear fenders starting to creep through the paint, was probably not properly repaired by previous owner somewhere in its history.

15" F1 OZ Rims in trailer pic NOT included in the asking price.  Can be sold with the car for an extra $300.  Comes with Hankook tyres, decent tread left, good for track work.

Attached Thumbnails

• $_20.jpg
  • $_21.jpg
  • 20160613_140738.jpg
  • 13245462_10209838906232971_2353644732952265013_n.jpg

Edited by ENGINR, 13 October 2016 - 03:09 AM.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Sold.
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users