Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4g63 into CC GSR AWD Questions.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GSR 1.8t

GSR 1.8t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNSW

Hi there guys i've had enough of the 4g93t and i'm not spending $6000 to forge it. 

I'm looking for a EVO or VR4 4g63t for my CC GSR AWD but not sure where i can find one. I've see some on Gumtree often but there not in the best condition and they have many km's on them... Does anyone know who sells them that are in good condition and have decent km's? 

Also does anyone know how much HP/KW the 2L can handle without Forging it? I'm not planning on rebuilding it. I'm hoping to get around 350hp out of the 2L and runs 11s down the 1/4 without a forged pistons.

Cheers.

Edited by GSR 1.8t, 01 September 2016 - 09:18 AM.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Most are 20 + years old now. You cant expect them to have low km being that old.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

GSR 1.8t

GSR 1.8t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNSW

Most are 20 + years old now. You cant expect them to have low km being that old.

True.. I've seen a couple not long ago around 170 000kms. I would have grabbed one if i was ready to do the upgrade.. Now i'm seeing them with numbers like 250 000kms on them. Better off buying one thats been rebuilt but they go for 3 - 4k on Gumtree. At the same time i could buy a 1.8 thats been rebuilt & forged for around 2k... they've most likely been flogged though. Decisions decisions.. 

doo doo

doo doo

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

You might like to pm me about it, I've got a few options here..... plus i have all the necessary bits to make it fit the gsr available too.

Edited by doo doo, 01 September 2016 - 01:26 PM.

didn't have time do do it right but found the time to do it twice....

banned

banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPort Macquarie
Pm sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users