Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trying to get in contact with Steve Knight

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

93GSR4G63T

93GSR4G63T

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWhyalla South Aust
Hey guys I'm trying to get in contact with Steve from SKR. He's had my car well over a year now and is not answering my calls. I've been calling the mobile with 850 on the end. I have at 30k into this car and I'm starting to stress out if anyone has an alternative number for him can you please let me know.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

I've heard that apparently his health isn't so good and he's winding up shop.

What's been the outcome from a visit to the workshop or haven't you done that yet?

Refer post #736 in link below:

http://www.performan...o-7-RS-2/page25

Edited by ENGINR, 27 August 2016 - 09:30 AM.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

93GSR4G63T

93GSR4G63T

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Hey man apparently it's closed up im 400kms from Adelaide so i haven't been past there since i dropped it off. I know he is pretty crook, he told me about 6 months ago my car will probably be the last one he does. I'm stressing out though I've literally got over 30k into this car

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

For $30K I'd make the 800km 'round trip drive to get your property back and put your fears to rest.

He might be the nicest/most honest guy out there, but at the end of the day he's going to prioritize his health and own well being - so unless you've got the car back in your possession - who knows what will happen to it or when you'll see it again.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

93GSR4G63T

93GSR4G63T

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Yeh you're 100% right but from what i know the shops shut up so i dunno wtf to do. His phone obviously works because it's on then after i try calling 2 or 3 times it's switched off so fuck knows what's going on

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

I'd leave a pretty straightforward voice message or text saying you urgently need him to call you back within 24hrs so you can arrange collection of your property, otherwise you'll be engaging legal assistance.

A letter from a lawyer will cost you, but it might just prompt him to get in touch with you.  He can't claim you've just sprung it on him if you've given him fair warning that you would pursue legal intervention if he didn't contact you.

Even though his health might might not be 100%, he still has a responsibility to you in regards to the car and at least needs to let you know what's going on in regards to your property and to make arrangements to collect it.

Goodluck buddy - it's a bit of a shit situation you've found yourself in, but I'm sure if you handle it properly, it'll work out for you.

Edited by ENGINR, 27 August 2016 - 02:34 PM.

93GSR4G63T

93GSR4G63T

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Thanks man that's good advice, that's pretty much all I can do now. I appreciate it mate 👍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users