Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heathcote Raceway .18. 12. 2016

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Geelong
Im ready whenever you are

BYBY5L

BYBY5L

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

When are you back? We could wait...

Its all fucked up now baz, reg expired 25 sept according to one letter from vic roads, went to pay it on Monday and it said "contact vicroads.... blah blah blah" and have found out Reg expired 25 august....

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
So over 3 months, you just need a rwc.. no need for Vic roads to view the car. Are yble to get a rwc?

BYBY5L

BYBY5L

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Na mate, vicroads dont need to see it, and I dont have anyone lined up to do the rwc yet,
I am gunna need to pull the canards off but the rest looks pretty legit (or I'm hoping anyway, going off the chat I had to Norm- the vicroads engineer)

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
How we tracking? There is also a day on the 26th of Dec if that better suits everybody? I've got a few mates going also on this day.

TRQ-STR

TRQ-STR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Anyone going to this?

----|VR4 4G63 RS|MicroTech lt8s|TD0625g|Ported & Polished Head|HKS Front Mount|3" Exhaust|----
|Coilovers|Swaybars|VR-4 2pot Calipers|TP rears|Evo3 Master/Booster|Evo 3 front bar|Side Skirts|Rear Lip|

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
I'm not. Got a head gasket to do. Small leak found. Looks like 2017 for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users