Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FS: Stroked 2.4ltr 4WD Turbo Street / Track GSR Lancer

- - - - - gsr turbo ap haltech ps1000 e85

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationLogan, Brisbane

PRICE DROP #3  $10000  back on the market

Regreatable sale of my road⁄track project, It started life as a Std Aussie Lancer GSR 1.8ltr Turbo 4WD. It is far from standard now as most parts have been upgraded and replaced by bigger better goodies. It isn't the prettiest kid on the block but it sure has all the goods to be one of the toughest on the block.

All I can say, it is very exciting to drive. I'm selling it as an UNFINISHED PROJECT as it still needs a decent dyno tune, a few bits put back onto the car and some minor tiding up. (it is fully roadworthy and drivable)

It has many upgrades and is practicaly track ready (I have track tested it once at lakeside raceway - it was very impressive and with a few tweeks could easily shave seconds off it's time of 63secs)

Here is a list of just some of the upgrades

2.4 ltr stroked 4G63 engine, gt3082 turbo with cast s⁄s manifold and tial external wastegate. Engine has JE pistons, eagle rods, HKS Head gasket, grouted block, light head porting, 272 cams, Fluidamper harmonic balancer, custom plenium chamber, 2000 cc injectors, Full EGT's probes, Blitz EBC, and larger throttle body.(engine rebuilt approx 6000kms ago)

Has a Haltech PS1000 ECU, 3 fuel pumps running E85 fuel, but is fitted with a fuel flex sensor should you wish to run normal unleaded as well as E85 ethanol.

Brakes are AP 4 spot calipers and 330mm rotors on the front. (these are purpose built for this model vechicle ) costing $4000 just for the front end.

Suspension is a full set of BC ER coilovers adjustable bump and rebound with external canisters. Most engine mounts and suspension bushes are all upgraded.

17 inch wheels are fitted to clear the massive 330mm brakes on the front.

Interior is pretty neat for this age car, Techedge wideband o2 is fitted, oil pressure guage and shift light sit around the steering wheel, an OMP fixed bucket race seat is fitted for the driver hold you firmly in place when cornering along with Willans Harnesses

Exterior : now this car was actually white, but has been painted in Mate Black plastidip, as it is very easy to repair minor scratches with out repainting the whole panel.

There are MANY other mods not listed,

Has NO stereo fitted but all cabling and circuit breakers are in place for serious system.

And many spares.negotiable with price

The Last dyno tune on pump fuel gave 350 hp at the wheels at 18psi, but E85 is a safer fuel for tuning hence the change over.

I'll be sad to see it go, but with work I just dont have the time anymore to get it finished.

So genuine inquiries only, no joyriders, This is a local sale.

Anyone that drives this will fall in love with the way it drives and handles not to mention it's power so make sure you have your money ready as it won't last long.

$13000 neg  $12000 NEG  $10000 or 9k without extras

Located - South side Brisbane Logan Area

sms me on 0405109376

Attached Thumbnails

• dash.png
  • motor.png
  • plate.png
  • seat.png
  • stevo.png
  • stevo2.png
  • stevo3.png
  • stevo4.png
  • stevo5.png
  • suspension.png

Edited by JETGSR, 25 May 2016 - 03:30 AM.

GOD = An imaginary friend for grown-ups!
Aussie GSR CC Lancer - stroked to 2.4ltr - 275kws low boost, std fuel no cheating!
Now fitted with some serious AP 4pot 330mm stoppers!
Also proud owner of some nice new ARSE KICKING BOOTS - No FleaBAY crap!
on a lazy day 12.001 @ 117mph with way too much wheel spin

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Sad. Such a stealth bad ass look :thumbsup:

AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

slo gsr

slo gsr

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationToowoomba

is this car still for sale

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Call the number above and ask?
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
He is thinking of keeping it for now but could probably be convinced to sell as he has now turned into a drone flying nerd now and is probably looking for nude sunbathers in their backyards as I type!

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

thanks Tim

Aussie GSR CC Lancer - stroked to 2.4ltr - 275kws low boost, std fuel no cheating!

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

It's back for sale ... 10k with extras ie clutch and spare set of wheels and track tyres.

or 9k without spare 2 plate quatermaster clutch and wheels

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gsr, turbo, ap, haltech, ps1000, e85

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users