Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

rim size and offsets

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Locationwestern australia
What rim sizes and offsets is everybody running ? Ive currently got 17x7 wearing 215/45s and a+35 offset. Im looking at using 17x7s with a +40 offset with same tyres. Anybody using that combo ?

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

I'm running the same. I'm considering using spacers on the rear to bring the rear wheels out flush with the guard like the front.

Not sure though... I don't really like the idea of using spacers.

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

+40's is what most people run... personally I don't mind about Galant rims not being 'hella flush'. The lines of the body soak up high offset wheels pretty well, so as long as you're not running ridiculously rude wheels with baloon tyres or mad gap then I think you're be alright.

Edited by CLuTZ, 07 November 2014 - 08:31 AM.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

17x7.5 +38 with 215/45/17s.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
Hey mo i also want to flush the rear a bit more , i test fitted the +40 rims and up front look like they may scuff a tad being low as i am

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
Maybe some +45s with fronts machined down a bit would work to fill out rears. I like mine on the +35s im sure they are but these other rims are mint so might aswell use them

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

That's an idea.
Tbh I will probably just take the easy route and find some hub-centric spacers.  :ph34r:

As I already have the wheels that I want.

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide

17x7.5 +32

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users