Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Store checkout

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Hi admin,

Trying to buy a sticker from the store and the checkout isn't letting me proceed, it just stays on the billing details page and when I fill it out and press continue it loads the same page and all the fields say 'this field is required' as if I haven't filled it out... Just thought I'd let you know

robtom

robtom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 301 posts
  • LocationToronto

I couldn't reproduce, but I will look into the problem. In the meantime if you want to order the stickers, and have problems with the checkout  just send me a PM.

Ian91 - PM sent.

EDIT:

I was able to reproduce the problem, and contacted support for a solution.

Edited by robtom, 07 June 2014 - 01:22 PM.
update

BillyBoBBizWorth

BillyBoBBizWorth

1991 CB Lancer GSR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hey guys,im having the exact same problem as the OP,ive ordered three now because i didnt think the first time i tryed worked? i cant get past the billing details section!

Cheers

Edited by BillyBoBBizWorth, 11 June 2014 - 11:18 AM.

robtom

robtom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 301 posts
  • LocationToronto

I fixed the problem, let me know if you still have any issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users