Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

fs. Marshall Valvestate AVT 275 guitar amplifier 150watt

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

msilent_one

msilent_one

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Hi all

For the Musos. I have a Marshall AVT 250 amplifier 150watt for sale

The Marshall AVT275 Combo Amp boasts the same 4 channels and 2 effects sections as the 150. Delivers 75W per side to 2 - 12" speakers, taking full advantage of the 2 effects sections to create a greater richness and depth of sound. The left and right speaker outputs can also be used to drive extension cabs. Using the headphone out with master volume down allows silent practice, and using the speaker emulated line outs with the master volume down allows silent recording. The effects loop also offers stereo returns. Like all the Marshall AVTs, the preamp section of the AVT275 combo amp is based on a 12AX7 tube and delivers great tone.

Marshall AVT275 Combo Amp Features:

4 tube preamp channels - clean, acoustic simulator, overdrive1, overdrive2
2 effects sections - incl chorus, flanger etc dial in one for clean and one for overdrive channels
75W per side to 2 - 12" speakers
Use left and right speaker outputs to drive extension cabs
Speaker emulated line outs
Effects loop with stereo returns
includes 4 button footswitch and all booklets, manuals and power cables

Hardly used as I'm a sh!t guitar player and can prove this when I strum you a couple of chords instead of a high speed riff. I thought I'd learn but never got around to it so its just sitting at home

$900 in melb

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users