Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

T4G brisbane DRAG SHOOTOUT

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • LocationThe home of unemployed bogans - Hervey bay,

I picked up another 4g63 today out of an SSG, at the very least I'll have something to show up in! TD04HL all the way :P.

I don't think you'll be the slowest on the day Ian, I think that crown will be all mine now,anyway your car feels like it will do heaps better that 14, it pulls hard ;)

I'll see about putting the 20g on it and ecmlink but I'm concerned about blowing it up LOL

At least I can get there now  :thumbsup:

Bit of a tool, and owner of "The Turdis" - Hervey Bay

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

cool beans well i should have an engine in 2 weeks YAY so all things going well i will have the haltech installed and tuned by the time this rolls around

yes it's me KHUBNER

Hyper_Mike

Hyper_Mike

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
TD04HL all the way :P.

Hey hey hey, lets not bag the old td04 out, mine has feelings you know! :P

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
I may be keen on this too, will also have to get my shit together lol

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

those with your cars in bits progress reports! if you need it maybe some of the local members can come and help you assemble the bits. i'd like to see as many vehicles as possible there!

yes it's me KHUBNER

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

OK, I'm waiting on 25g turbo, exhaust and piping, plus rego and tune. Not sure if I'll have the forged engine assembled and other goodies in by then, but here's hoping :thumbsup:  Worst case is have to run the stocko engine.

The poor little engine's gonna cop 20+ psi, might be looking for a tow home :P  

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
That's the spirit

yes it's me KHUBNER

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Looking after some aesthetics while waiting for goodies. What started out as a touch up on the door moulding and roof has turned into a full satin black respray with metallic silver clear over base following the moulding line around to the

bumpers. I may fit the nimbus rear bar, but I'll have to mount the spare under the rear to pass roadworthy. Battery is relocated already and wiring is now complete, looks like factory :thumbsup:

Turbo flange for the td06 should arrive any day now.

3zercrowd

3zercrowd

Donating Member

• Administrators
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • LocationTownsville

Hey guys.

I will be down near the Gold Coast hinterland from 28 Apr - 13 Jun.... anything going on then?

Catchup?

:lol: QUOTE OF THE YEAR>>>

BTW... does anyone else have a sore ass??

Dane/Lancer GSR

12.315@109.75MPH!!!

STILL Needs more Kilowatts!

Members rides> http://4gtuner.com/s...read.php?t=1910

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Sounds good Dane. We should plan a meet up!

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

i'm in cars running!

yes it's me KHUBNER

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie

ok guys as promised i am starting to organize the T4G Brisbane drag night. it will be in the month of july we have option of Wednesday or Saturday nights (i prefer Wednesday less traffic at the track)

this is 6 months notice guys so this should offer anyone with their car in bits motivation to get their cars back together (myself included).

now i'm thinking maybe we do some friendly head up drag-racing or if we can swing it on the night some dial in bracket racing(i doubt we will be able to get the dial in going but anywho

so i'm going to first put my name in i'm aiming for a july 2nd or 5th but feel free to chime in with a date

Hey khubner, is this still a go. Getting pretty close.....

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

i'm hoping so i'll still go out if enough want to even if i don't have the ecu in and tuned. there running and then there's running right

yes it's me KHUBNER

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
I vote for a Saturday night, it's busier at the track but there are several members with a long way to travel to get here.

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
There was a fair amount of interest in this and then went quiet in march.
Maybe we do new post for interest in 5th June drags at willowbank.
Would be good to see you again Tim. Can't wait to see the VR-4 in action. Can count and ben and I going.

Trippy

Trippy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

im aiming for the 21/6 just waiting on one part to arrive then its go time.

Evo 9,1008awhp, 2.1lt, GTX42 9.6 @ 154MPH with a 1.88 60ftr (1st full test day)Pro Evo RWD Evo III 7.87 @ 162.8MPH need new diff gears hitting limiterPrevious : Evo Coupe FWD Drag Car 9.8 @ 149.63 MPH95 GSR 10.9 @ 129.9 mph on street tyre/street trim ,98 pump fuel and daily driven

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
Mick, where do you get your nitrous bottles filled?

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

Trippy

Trippy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Hi Torque there just up the road from my shop

Evo 9,1008awhp, 2.1lt, GTX42 9.6 @ 154MPH with a 1.88 60ftr (1st full test day)Pro Evo RWD Evo III 7.87 @ 162.8MPH need new diff gears hitting limiterPrevious : Evo Coupe FWD Drag Car 9.8 @ 149.63 MPH95 GSR 10.9 @ 129.9 mph on street tyre/street trim ,98 pump fuel and daily driven

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

do they have a dyno i swear i can hear a dyno near our shops

yes it's me KHUBNER

Trippy

Trippy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

yes there are 2 close by

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users