Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Sale. Shift Octane leather bike jacket

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RocksolidGVR4

RocksolidGVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPerth

Hi,

As the title says, I have a shift octane leather bike jacket size large for sale. I brought this jacket from America a few years ago from a website called RevZillar.

The jacket is to big for me and because I need a jacket straight away instead of exchanging it i brought one locally so this jacket has just been collecting dust in my wallrobe ever since. It cost me $400 plus postage so I'm asking $200.00 ono.

This jacket has never be worn outside my room and is in mint condition, the jacket is located in Perth WA. I can arrange postage through Australia post if needed.

20130120_184122.jpg

Thanks

Edited by RocksolidGVR4, 29 October 2013 - 02:53 PM.

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
They are out of stock now but last price was 200.
Are there hard inserts, back protection etc. Forgive me I am not familiar with this jacket. I normally ride in shorts and thongs. Bali style...

I good for a ride in morning if you keen

Edited by jack of all, 29 October 2013 - 01:38 PM.

4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

RocksolidGVR4

RocksolidGVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPerth
Sorry for late reply, the jacket has hard elbow and shoulder pad but the back protector only foam.

I'll have to take a rain check on the ride, would be good to catch up with some 4G members. I've been working on swapping my engine from my black vr4 to the maroon one that I brought off brad on here.

Had it started today but wouldn't keep running, once you let go of the key it dies which is strange?..maybe I haven't got the haltech hooked up correctly and the cas isn't working hmmmm

RocksolidGVR4

RocksolidGVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPerth

Bump :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users