Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Car Detailing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Hey guys i am going to a little bit of car detailing on the side after work and weekends so if any of you guys are interested then give me a yell i will do it for a shitload cheaper then shops or othere privateers for you team4g people .
so if there is a upcoming event or you just lke your car to look good give me a shout out

michael

JSTYLE

JSTYLE

I AM THEEE DYNO QUEEN!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
just say i wanted:

wash
cut and polish
interior steam cleaned etc..

How much we talking?

Jon
Name: Jon
Current Rides:
My06 Evolution IX 12.11 @ 113mph 252kw (street weight)
1997 Proton Satria GLi (daily)
Previous Rides
1993 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 4G93T 200kw @ hubs 12.1 @ 115.5mph
1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1 (CD9A) 225kw, 20g, stock ecu, hks 264s 12.050 @ 116.5mph OHH YERRR

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
engine bay aswell ?

i carnt yet do steam clean but if i get enough buisness i will buy one but i have some great stuff interior for it will be just as good as a steam clean

Basicly you would get a
wash

xtream vac

Cut (if it needed it) it all depends on the paint but i will be able to get

scratches out to some extent

Polish

wax

engine bay detailed

wheel and tyre treatment

glass (windows,mirrors,lights) treatment

And if there is anything else you would want we can talk about it.
I will get some prices worked out and i guess you will be able to pick and choice what treatments :lol: you will need.

Them main thing will be that to do a proper job you will have to leave your car with me for a few hours (depending on what you get done) If you got the works done it might be 4hours as i do the job properly and do not rush it.

so i will only be able to do this work on the weekends untill daylight savings

michael

watch this space and i will edit in the prices to the above when i work it all out

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
ok guys i am cuing my thoat with this but i said i would de it cheap so i will do all of the above for $80 excluding the engine bay, engine bay xtra $20. :shock: If any of you have had details before that is very very cheap i carnt even belive it

Jimmy_B

Jimmy_B

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Mate.. where abouts are you located ??

Thats a pretty damn good price..

JSTYLE

JSTYLE

I AM THEEE DYNO QUEEN!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
i got my evo and my mums commodore lined up.. let me know when.

Jon
Name: Jon
Current Rides:
My06 Evolution IX 12.11 @ 113mph 252kw (street weight)
1997 Proton Satria GLi (daily)
Previous Rides
1993 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR 4G93T 200kw @ hubs 12.1 @ 115.5mph
1992 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1 (CD9A) 225kw, 20g, stock ecu, hks 264s 12.050 @ 116.5mph OHH YERRR

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
lol yeah i know i bit cheap but hey we family lol
this weekend i am no good for it coz i am racing v8supercars at calderpark saunday and promised to do a oilchange for my g/f on saturday but i will do a car next saturday. So who wants to be first lol i feel like a hairdresser.

oh and i am located in boxhill south it is pretty much burwood but technicly it is box hill south

my house is about 1min drive from the burwood rspc or 3minutes from burwood kmart

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
so does anyone want there car done this weekend tell me 24hrs before hand so i dont make any plans first in best dressed

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
bump anyone

i did a minor detail on the 'my 12a rotory' in the introductions and it looks good

andy gray

andy gray

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
hey dude how much do you charge again harry as my car at the mo geting fixed up.
so looking at geting it clean in about 2 3 weeks then go out for drive with the guys might even take you if thers not to much pussy in the car :wink: ( I WISH)

maccavr4

maccavr4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
100 bucks for a full hectic detail or you can pick and choose what you want and i will give you a quote

andy gray

andy gray

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
cool i will give you a call closer to the date mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users