Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plastic welder??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

4geez

4geez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorthern Melbourne
Hey , Im trying to find a plastic welder to do a couple of tacks on a couple of lower lips/splitter of the e3 bumper, the centre fins on both have met with rocks and i want to get both fixed up before i paint the gaurds and bumper so i can spray them in the same hit there are also a couple of the bolt holes have broken off so instead of a full circle theyre more like a C
any shops, melb north preferably

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Use a soldering iron mate, and do it yourself? Have done that plenty of times in the past and it works a treat.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

4geez

4geez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorthern Melbourne
oh yea! Why didn't i think of that sooner... Shot bro ill update this later with pics, even if i fudge it! Haha

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Its easy as man...you will be right :thumbsup:
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users