Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

All Japan day..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Tommy355

Tommy355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Anyone entering all Japan day? Be good if us VR4 guys could park with each other..

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide
I entered, have not heard anything back yet tho :wacko:

265T

265T

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
I entered a couple years ago & had 2 people look at my "Magna" all day. Unless its a drift car or an old Corolla with fully sik rims no one is interested

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide
haha yeah I figured as much. I was going down to look any ways so figured I may as well enter.

Tommy355

Tommy355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

haha yeah I figured as much. I was going down to look any ways so figured I may as well enter.

Yeah that was my thoughts, for 15buks entry may aswell make a day of it!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler
Ive entered and will be heading down. Hopefully i wont be the only VR4 down there

Tommy355

Tommy355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Ive entered and will be heading down. Hopefully i wont be the only VR4 down there

Ill be there! So that's 3 of us so far... Better than none!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler

Ill be there! So that's 3 of us so far... Better than none!

Good to see i wont be stranded in a field of Nissans lol. You don't suppose we should meet up before hand and roll in successively? That way we could park next to each other

Tommy355

Tommy355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Good to see i wont be stranded in a field of Nissans lol. You don't suppose we should meet up before hand and roll in successively? That way we could park next to each other

Hahaha, yeah defiantly.. We'll organise closer to date! Other wise ill forget! Haha

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Megan my wife has entered her VR4, if you see us come say hi. I've got a blue Evo VII and her black VR4
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler
should meet up with us beforehand, could all park together :)

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
I'm meeting up with some of my customers before hand sorry mate. What do you guys drive? I'll make sure to say hello.
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler
All driving VR4's I believe

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide
so i paid and entered on the 15th of feb, Got an email saying people who have not filled out paper work will have to queue in the slow lane and pay extra?

except I have not received any paper work? or is the on-line application what they call paper work?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler
try these:

http://www.alljapand...rantPackage.pdf

http://www.alljapand...rant=phpGZsRGMD

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide
cheers, all sorted now they sent me them again. So what's the verdict on meeting up beforehand? sounds like they don't want mates to to park next to each other?

Edited by batanga, 07 March 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationGawler
Really? Id be surprised as I wouldn't of thought that would be a problem, looking back at photos of past years they seem to have hordes of various cars parked next to each other

265T

265T

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Parking next to each other is ok, they just don't want to have to arrange you when you all come in at different times, if you all drive in together there will be no problem

Tommy355

Tommy355

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
I've only filled out the online stuff and haven't seen anything from it.. How are they to know I've paid when I rock up?

batanga

batanga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationadelaide

I've only filled out the online stuff and haven't seen anything from it.. How are they to know I've paid when I rock up?

check your email, my forms went into my spam folder because they used a dodgy looking email address haha.

if not email them and they can send you some again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users