Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Operation Hammer....The Summer Of Fun And Good Times

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Police have booked 44 defective vehicles, issued 84 traffic infringement notices and confiscated a number of cars following an operation in Newcastle overnight.

Yesterday (Thursday 18 October 2012) officers from the Traffic and Highway Patrol Command, with assistance from Newcastle City Local Area Command, executed the first phase of Operation Hammer, a joint initiative targeting illegally modified cars in and around Newcastle. 

Police inspected vehicles at a number of locations including Wharf Road, Nobby?s Beach car park and under the Stockton Bridge.

In addition to issuing traffic infringements and defecting illegally modified cars, police charged three people for allegedly performing burnouts.

All three had their licenses suspended, including a 17-year-old male who had only acquired his P1 licence 24 hours earlier.

Superintendent Stuart Smith, Operations Commander of the Traffic and Highway Patrol, said police would continue to target illegally modified vehicles over the coming months.

?Illegally modified vehicles can pose a real danger to those who drive them as well as other road users,? Superintendent Smith said.

?We will continue to conduct these operations over the summer months in a bid to get dangerous cars off NSW roads. 

http://www.police.ns.....0bWwmYWxsPTE=

Edited by evo-gsr, 07 November 2012 - 06:30 AM.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
No need to worry about the real criminals.

Stuff this backward country, I going to live somewhere with a few less stupid rulemakers.
What is wrong with us, putting up with this crap. There is only so much cotton wool we can get wrapped in before it becomes a choking hazard.
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Hmmm... imagine if meanwhile, whilst our police force was busy defecting vehicles and fining vehicle modifiers, 1 person was brutally executed, 2 service stations were held up at gunpoint, 3 people were assaulted and mugged, 4 home invasions ocurred resulting in assault and robbery, 5 agressive AVO's were breached, 6 domestic violence incidents were reported, 7 attempted burglaries were called in, 8 commercial buildings were smashed and damaged, 9 drunk drivers were driving on our roads, and 100 drug deals went down. In all incidents police took longer than 1 hr to attend the scene or were called in from another station with waiting times extending between 2-4 hours. No offenders were caught and no charges had been made. But hey, at least the Police had time to book and defect someone who illegally modified their car with an aftermarket exhaust system!!!
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts

No need to worry about the real criminals.

Stuff this backward country, I going to live somewhere with a few less stupid rulemakers.
What is wrong with us, putting up with this crap. There is only so much cotton wool we can get wrapped in before it becomes a choking hazard.

Jack- Mind if I come along ?

Rob- you have pretty much summed it up too...that's exactly what goes on while these fuckwits bother us for petty shit..while the real criminals do as they please...What a Fucking joke !!

Edited by evo-gsr, 07 November 2012 - 10:17 AM.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...

D3bb4

D3bb4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationSydney
goddamit.... I'm fixing my cars so I can drive them again, and this happens...

111GSR

111GSR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationSydney South West
Ok ill "try" to be logical here.
As we all know there is different sections in the force. Road, Civil and Special.

Obveously the "road" force has no business in civil matter and vise verse. So this is fair and square where they rub this point in our noses when chucked in the same pot.

However this is where it becomes challenging for me to accept. . .

Assigning additional funds for these special operations, Raptor, Hammer etc. The smart thing would be to put this money into educating the road police and making public aware of dangerous life threatening illegal mods. Also concentrating on unsafe vehicles such as 4x4 cars with bald tyres, cars with smoking chimney exhausts, with rusted bodies where it becomes dangerous to others. Cars which spil oil over the roads etc etc

Also where is this super reactive force when people run red lights, merge without indicators, drive drunk and cause road rage? But hey what do i know im sure they have explonation for everything , im just a semi criminal and hoon in their eyes because i have improved performance and safety of my car. Who must just always be at the wrong place at the wrong time dodging peoples stoopidity on the roads.

:)

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
The joint ventures between the NSW Police force and the RTA/RMS have been going on for years. There's always a new operation codename every year lol.
When I was working in Vehicle Regulations back in 2008 I actually received a phone call from a sargeant at the Newcastle Police station requesting for two inspectors to be booked on a particular night for their operation.
It sometimes mucks up our inspectors rosters but hey, its our obligation to be cooperative with the police force when they want to conduct these stings. I knew when and where the operation was going to occur but because of the sensitive nature of the details, I honorably kept that information confidential. Work is work and it has strict policies and guidelines that you must uphold. I was quite happy for the operation to go ahead and weed out a bunch of the dodgey dickheads Ive seen driving around the town and giving everybody else, who try to do the right thing at least, a bad name. I dont work in that department now but these operations still continue - as per Jamo's original post.My only problem with these types of operations is the fact that the persons conducting them have no idea and our inspectors shake their heads at some of the items the police have picked people up for. Yes I agree that the police need to be better educated, or at least the ones conducting these operations; I also agree that they invest too many resources in conducting these kinds of operations at times. But at the end of the day they have to do it and they are doing you, me, our families and friends a community service. Just dont be at the wrong place at the wrong time ;)
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts

My only problem with these types of operations is the fact that the persons conducting them have no idea and our inspectors shake their heads at some of the items the police have picked people up for. Yes I agree that the police need to be better educated, or at least the ones conducting these operations; I also agree that they invest too many resources in conducting these kinds of operations at times.

I agree...half of them are fuckwits that wouldnt know the slightest about what they are dealing with.

Marc

Marc

Pre Staged

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts
  • LocationPenrith, Sydney
Operation Hammer??? Challenge accepted.

Edited by Marc, 19 December 2012 - 02:40 AM.

Marc

4G63t Powered 1993 Hyundai Excel - Finally finished, Fucked.

**CURRENTLY PARTING OUT, CLICK FOR DETAILS**

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney

Operation Hammer??? Challenge accepted.

lol bring on the sleepers ey Marc
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
i want to present aca/today tonight with a small challenge present them photos of two cars (a heavily modified sleeper) modded to the hilt looks stock as a rock. and a stock performance car and as them to pick which one is more modified/ defective put a hole lot of deliberate defects on the sleeper and see which one they pick on. the most completly from it's outward appearance. my bet is they pick a stock evo or sti over the sleeper as the modded ride 9 times from ten

yes it's me KHUBNER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users