Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vehicle: Mitsubishi Cordia GSR (1985)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Porps

Porps

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, SA
Name: Mitsubishi Cordia GSR (1985)
Date Added: 18 April 2012 - 06:16 PM
Owner: Porps
Short Description: None Provided

View Vehicle
Adam - Porps
Posted Image

Porps

Porps

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, SA
Continuing on from my introduction...

The car is a 1985 Cordia Gsr...I've had her for a little over 10 years now and find i pay her more attention than i do pretty much everything else

In the beginning i was just a young kid looking to find something cool that would satisfy my urges to go fast...back then i had little to no idea on what i wanted nor did i know too much about cars themselves...I knew i wanted something mitsubishi, a habit passed on from my father who worked for the company as i grew up. Having looked at a number of cars, i finally came across the cordia...it was a pretty cool car back then, sporty, lowered, rims, exhaust, it had all the things a teenager wanted. Took it for a spin and i was hooked - 10 years later i still have it and wont get rid of it.

I hate to think just how much I've spent on this car, and as many of you know you don't really want to either but like many things if it makes you happy then why not!

I honestly cant remember everything I've done to it but hopefully the pictures will give you an idea. Hopefully one day when i get time and it's finally running ill actually take some decent photo's of it for you.

As it currently sits she's just undergone a new motor and is still waiting to be run in...Hopefully within the next week or two it'll be back on the road I'll post some specks up of the motor later on after she's running again...for now hopefully the pictures will suffice

Cheers Guys, Adam
Adam - Porps
Posted Image

ted

ted

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • LocationWodonga VIC
Awesome ride bud!! Very clean!!

bitza

bitza

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Welcome Adam...........yet another cordia on here. :thumbsup:

TRQ-STR

TRQ-STR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Glad your on here mate.

I am eagerly awaiting for your results

Edited by TRQ-STR, 21 April 2012 - 03:31 PM.

----|VR4 4G63 RS|MicroTech lt8s|TD0625g|Ported & Polished Head|HKS Front Mount|3" Exhaust|----
|Coilovers|Swaybars|VR-4 2pot Calipers|TP rears|Evo3 Master/Booster|Evo 3 front bar|Side Skirts|Rear Lip|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users