Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cairns members

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Qik-1.8

Qik-1.8

Formally known as 347-dis

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationNorth Brisbane
hi guys
i maybe making the move to cairns with the girlfriend within the next month and wondering how many members are in cairns, who would be able to drive me and the misses around and how us where everything is how to get to places and so on, maybe meet some fellow 4gtuner members,

we wont defs know till Monday but just a heads up if there is any kind members will to do so,
will pay for petrol

3zercrowd

3zercrowd

Donating Member

• Administrators
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • LocationTownsville

hi guys
i maybe making the move to cairns with the girlfriend within the next month and wondering how many members are in cairns, who would be able to drive me and the misses around and how us where everything is how to get to places and so on, maybe meet some fellow 4gtuner members,

we wont defs know till Monday but just a heads up if there is any kind members will to do so,
will pay for petrol

There is a few members in Cairs but they are few and far between...
Cheeks (Mark) is on here occasionally and his ride is nearly ready too.
There is a bit of an Evo scene up there however. 10 cars maybe?
Goodluck with the move! :) (Should move to Townsville!) :P
:lol: QUOTE OF THE YEAR>>>

BTW... does anyone else have a sore ass??

Dane/Lancer GSR

12.315@109.75MPH!!!

STILL Needs more Kilowatts!

Members rides> http://4gtuner.com/s...read.php?t=1910

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users