Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rim repairs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kozminska123

Kozminska123

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMelbourne,Victoria
Hey Guys,

Looking for some1 in Vic that repairs all sorts of damage to alloy rims and can also spray/powdercoat them too

let me know

thanks

THE411

THE411

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationTraralgon
I will never go to ace alloys again. The workmanship was appaling and the customer servce was even worse. The paint flaked off before the wheels were even fitted to the car, and i was told that they had to repair 3 rims out of the 4 that i gave them because they were bent (they weren't) and they "had to fix them" and then billed me for the pleasure.

Kozminska123

Kozminska123

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMelbourne,Victoria
Does any1 else have any recommendable places?

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
in perth go here;
leo gommers top bloke great price Unit 2/2 Gibbs St Cannington call him before you go 9451 5238

i had crack in rim about 1.5" long, he welded that up and rerolled rim back to a round shape. he doesnt paint, just fixes
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users