Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cruise sunday 26th June 2011

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dwarfmarine

dwarfmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWindsor
Hey fellas, Cameron here (From Fordlaser.com and OzVR4)
im the Events co-ordinator at FL.com and decided to start a new cruise with my new home, OZVR4 as im now the owner of a Black series1 VR4 Legnum( Currently at MEEK having a new clutch put in,and g/box overhaul) so i thought i'd combine the two clubs and cruis with some old mates, as well as meet the new group, and before you know it, you're inviting every car club on the car of the earth.. and Seeing as my car is over at MEEK, it got me thinking, lets invite some 4g's on this thing and so here i am, inviting you fellas on the OzVR4, Fordlaser, AstinaGT, EvoOz, AusFTO, OzMazda, Facebook and now ,4Gtuner.net joint cruise!
Heres the info ive posted on the other forums:
Hope to see you guys there!

Well its that time again where us NSWer’s take the covers off our cars, give them a wash and head off for a cruise!
This time, i’ve tee’d up a joint cruise with my new home(Fordlaser.com) away from home, OzVR4(Mitsubishi Legnum/Galant VR4)
The Route will take us from Berowra to Wisemans ferry where we’ll have a good pub lunch then up to St Albans where we’ll part ways and call it a day.
There will be numerous meet points for this cruise.

DATE: Sunday 26th June 2010

SYDNEY MEETING POINT:
Thornleigh McDonalds, Pennant Hills
Entrance via Central Ave, Pennant Hills
MEETING TIME:
Meet up at McDonalds between 8-8:30am We need to leave at 9am sharp so that we can meet the guys coming from Newcastle & Central coast and get to the pub in Wisemans ferry at a decent time for lunch.
Posted Image

CENTRAL COAST MEETING POINT:
Both the Newcastle and Sydney guys will be heading to
Deerubbun Reserve- Peats Ferry Road, off the F3 at the truckstop. There is a carpark by the waterfront here that we’ll meet you guys.

Posted Image
MEETING TIME:
The Sydney guys should arrive there by 9:30am
so it would be advisable to get there around 9am so you don’t get left behind.
We’ll be departing here and starting the cruise as one big group at approximately 10- 10:15am

NEWCASTLE MEETING POINT:
You guys will be cruising this route to meet us in Berowra suggested by Brad(King_Panther):
http://tinyurl.com/3slwsvv
you’ll need to meet here:
the little carpark highlighted in red.
Wallsend Park. Access via Lewis Street
Posted Image

MEETING TIME:
7:30 -7:45am for a 8am sharp departure so we can meet the Sydney and Central Coast fellas on time

WHAT TO BRING:
full tank of fuel,
cameras/video cameras/ Go- Pros
Money for the pub lunch
mates with cars
CB Radios if you have them, they always come in

Bring a copy of the map route too incase you get lost!

Route:
Posted Image
(this is the route for the Sydney guys)
As you can see, we’ll depart McDonalds and head up the F3, where we’ll stop at Peats Ferry Rd carpark (Deerubbun Reserve) and meet up with the guys from Newcastle and the Central Coast.
from here, we’ll head back via the Old Pacific Highway, through Galston Gorge, then along Cattai Ridge road, then up to Wisemans Ferry for lunch via Old Northern road.
after lunch we’ll probably head down to the cricket pitch at Wisemans and take some photos, then jump on the ferry and head up St Albans road to St Albans where we can stop at yet another pub and have a drink and say goodbye.
Sydney guys, we’ll head home via the legendary Putty Road back to Windsor where we’ll part ways. Newcastle guys- Brad from OZVR4 has suggested you head home via this:
http://tinyurl.com/3ku8629

Central Coast- you guys will have a choice between both ways :P

We should arrive at Wisemans ferry by 12pm or thereabouts for some lunch.

NO HOONS(Hooning will not be tolerated- no burnouts, aggressive driving, stupid behaviour, excessive speeding will not be tolerated at all, we can and will photograph/record any hooning and report it to the Police. remember, were representing car enthusiasts as a whole, as well as our respective clubs)
There is a difference between Hooning and ‘spirited driving’

Members of other forums are welcome and we also warmly welcome Bikes and other car clubs to attend this cruise aswell as it is not restricted to just www.fordlaser.com or Ozvr4 members
Please also remember that the roads we are travelling on are Public roads. Fordlaser.com or OzVR4 do not condone hooning in any way.

Cheers, Cameron

dwarfmarine

dwarfmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWindsor
URGENT UPDATE

SYDNEY MEETING POINT
Due to the lack of size for parking at McDonalds in Thornleigh, the meeting point for the SYDNEY guys has been relocated to the
McDonalds Thornleigh Overflow parking

Located on Phyllis Avenue, Thornleigh

Posted Image

Meeting time has not changed

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Very well organised, well done.
I'll have to see if Sunday is free ;)
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

Chaser

Chaser

tits and arse man

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCessnock NSW
I think tam wants to take pink car out rob so I'm pretty sure we are going!
slowest cc coupe in the build

dwarfmarine

dwarfmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWindsor
Thanks to all that came today! was a great turnout and it was an awesome day for a cruise.
was good meeting you all and im lookign forward to cruising with you guys again in the future!

if you've got any Pics or Videos, throw them up!

dwarfmarine

dwarfmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWindsor
Here some of the photos from the Fordlaser.com fellas...

(the photos on the last page are effing huge! so 56k warning- they aren't resized either)

http://www.fordlaser...p=816161#816161

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users