Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Engineers newcastle area

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gsr500

gsr500

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Locationnewcastle
Hi guys can anyone advice the best engineer in the newcastle or with 180km radius?
Trying to save myself the trial and error situation with them i have a high horse power lancer i want to get engineered.
It will tuned on e 85 to pass , external gate plumbed back in ero 4 car with quiet muffler, All ready has a closed in air box only drama i think im going to have is surge tank plenium
What are the rules on these? Can i just get it moved to under the rear bar to pass?

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Any fueling system must not be inside the boot of the car unless the bootspace is well ventilated. To save yourself the clutter, smell and noise of a surge tank and axternal fuel pump setup in the boot, mount an upside style surge tank under the rear of your boot floor. There's plenty of room to do it.
Two engineer's in Newcastle are Athol Mullen in Cardiff, he's more up to date with the latest stuff than Bob MacKay whom I got my car engineered through. Bob's VERY thorough and it took me 9 months working with him on and off to get my car engineered. IMO speak to Athol, he's on the RTA Signatory list and he might be the only Engineer left in operation within the Hunter Region after the new RTA Laws come in during March 2011.
I dont think Bob would continue to work under the new conditions considering he's near retirement age and was talking about retiring a couple of years ago when I was dealing with him.
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users