Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Townsville T4G, Ingham car show 28th & 29th of May

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

josh_tsv

josh_tsv

Electronic guru

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTownsville
Hey guys just looking to see who is keen for heading up to the Ingham car show this year, it's on the last weekend in May. For all the details check here
I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self indulgent weeners in this city with too much bloody money. Now, if I was driving a 1992 Mitsubishi Vr4 Galant? You would not be a self indulgent weener sir. You'd be a connoisseur. Precisely, Champagne would fall from the heavens, Doors would open, Velvet ropes would part.

UDLOOZ

UDLOOZ

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTownsville
Naa sorry would love too but im workin at this stage!! :(

josh_tsv

josh_tsv

Electronic guru

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTownsville
Bump who's keen on this :lol:
I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self indulgent weeners in this city with too much bloody money. Now, if I was driving a 1992 Mitsubishi Vr4 Galant? You would not be a self indulgent weener sir. You'd be a connoisseur. Precisely, Champagne would fall from the heavens, Doors would open, Velvet ropes would part.

UDLOOZ

UDLOOZ

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTownsville
you boys are slack lol... trust me id love to go josh but im more than likely workin and those phuk heads cant get me a set of rims for my car!! :twisted: :evil:

josh_tsv

josh_tsv

Electronic guru

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationTownsville
Had a great time at this to bad for you slackers that missed out :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users