Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Datalogger Cables

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
True Clutz. I used 2.6, all good. Previous versions have issues with these OBD2.

Burn377

Burn377

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNanango

Hey mate, is than a '97 HSGR? I am pretty sure you need a newer version to support OBD2, which is v2.5 and up.

Thanks mate was on version 2.9, will have to do some more tinkering after work through the week.

BYBY5L

BYBY5L

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Was a while ago when I done my rvr so kinda hard to remember but...
Is there a white plug with 1 pin/ wire by the obd plug?

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Yeah mate there is. Its for the flash tuning side of things. You can log without it though.

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Just realised....
Burn377, if you are running the standard ecu it wont like you no matter what you do. At least thats my understanding and why a lot of us swapped out to later evo ecu's or did a chip tune.

Mitsubitsu

Mitsubitsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationfinland

Hello. I have a JDM x3 super sport -01. I tried to datalog my car but Evoscan 2.9 just said it doesnt recognise the cable. Im using cheap ebay vag cable with that 1 and 4 pin mod. Car goes to diagnostic mode and I tried 2.7 and 2.8 Evoscan versions. Is it my computer drivers or just the cable? Can ECU be locked so I cant read anything?

Used settings ECU EFI, Mitsubishi MUTIII and DTC MUTII EFI. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users