Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Defqon 1 2010

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

I dont get it Dre........your first comment was lol -but?? Then you removed Matts post?
If thats his/anyones cup of tea and they choose to publicly reveal it, then so be it, thats his/there problem isnt it??

Anyways- hope we all had a good one!! Metallica blew the roof off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a chuckle after reading the words 'happy hardcore'!

I don't care if you run down the main streets of your closest major city with no clothes on- but talking about possessing or consuming illicit drugs is something that is better left unsaid around here. Same goes with religion and politics.

Surely it's not that hard to understand?

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
fucking awesome hahaha day!

i will post pics and video :D

1991 CB Lancer GSR. Fully restored. Forged vr4 motor. FP Manifold. 20g. 38mm Tial wastegate. 3" Punishment Racing dumpipe. FIC 950cc. Ecmlink.  Koni inserts coilovers. Evo 4 brake setup. Sprint 15' Harts racing. 280 cams. 4g61 inlet. Evo 8 Throttle body. 

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

1991 CB Lancer GSR. Fully restored. Forged vr4 motor. FP Manifold. 20g. 38mm Tial wastegate. 3" Punishment Racing dumpipe. FIC 950cc. Ecmlink.  Koni inserts coilovers. Evo 4 brake setup. Sprint 15' Harts racing. 280 cams. 4g61 inlet. Evo 8 Throttle body. 

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

evopwr

evopwr

[DIY]

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
defqon was in-friggen-sane!!

the amount of cops at the front entrance with dogs was LOL-factor! I think the entire sydney force was there haha

I still managed to sneak a bottle of Jack Daniels in :lol:

xjokux tried calling ya on the day but realised when i came home i had the wrong number! ffffffffff :P

next on the cards - parklife in melbourne :) whos going?

Edited by evopwr, 22 September 2010 - 05:41 AM.

---

4G63t, AWD, Widebody

Posted Image

---

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
it was EPIC! a had a few mates who came round 12-1ish i dunno if the dogs were gone by then.

my fone died haha so you probably had the right number. what time did u rock up?

devo that it's finish now

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

QIK-247

QIK-247

Token Tassie

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationTasmania
awesome day, didnt take my camera with me this time which sucks but i did get to meet all the djs this time and was good to catch up with dv8 again :)
Frontliners set was awesome, Headhunterz was sweet, but hands odnw evil activities and Korsakoff's sets at black were my favourite sets
97 N23W HyperGear R
267awkw on 17psi

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

wow, adelaide doesnt get any hardstyle, happy hardcore gigs like this, would love it but

Time
Friday, November 26 at 10:00pm - November 27 at 12:00am
Location HQ Complex

Adelaide Hard Dance "Movement" presents-

Audio Amnesia...

Hard Dance Nationals Pt.1- NSW & QLD

Friday November 26

2 Arenas @ HQ

Bringing Adelaide
a tribute to Defqon Style Dance...
With National heros..

Pulsar (Syd)
Hektic (Bris)

A night of quality
for those who missed out -
or to relieve the madness

Trance / Hardstyle

Freeform /Hardcore

+ Adelaides best local DJs!

Mr.S
Devious
CheekyB
BekkyLove
LeeRoy
Roket
Avarice
Krank
Trakktion
Annihilate
Dramatik
Zealous
StudioX

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

MISGSR

MISGSR

I wanna go fast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationSudnee
Evil FTW every year!!! such an awesome DJ/ entertainer.. so much talent! and MC D rocks

but i must admit last years was better - black tent anyway

red Im not usually into as I prefer the gabber :ph34r: but red was super impressive this year, specially headhunterz anthems set at the end and the display was off the hook!!

here's one of my vids - my arms were killing me!! 3.5 minutes

Cheque it :) Chequered Flag Photography and more pics at www.facebook.com/ChequeredFlagPhotography
Members ride thread
4G93T TD05 14B organic clutch OLD suspension - needs moar pounds and 15" wheels
Posted Image

QIK-247

QIK-247

Token Tassie

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationTasmania
a chick that loves to gabber?!? im in love haha :P but seriously, we met a few chicks that were better than the guys at gabbering lol
97 N23W HyperGear R
267awkw on 17psi

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
hmm gabber :) but i can only withstand a certain amount lol

i was surprised how many ppl hack tho

here's a pretty good video of the last set with headhunters

cant wait for nxt year!!

Edited by xjokux, 11 October 2010 - 12:21 PM.

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

MISGSR

MISGSR

I wanna go fast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationSudnee
haha long time gabberererer.. Last years was SO FREAKIN AWESOME i miss it, down the front with Evil and MD D, AOF, and when AOF played my fave Earthquake i lost it!! Endimyon, man i miss last years black tent.. that was some good gabber... this year after Korsakoff was ridiculous .. industrial type shit.. poo

great vid thanks for sharing that!
Cheque it :) Chequered Flag Photography and more pics at www.facebook.com/ChequeredFlagPhotography
Members ride thread
4G93T TD05 14B organic clutch OLD suspension - needs moar pounds and 15" wheels
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users