Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rocky Street Sprints

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

HYP04

HYP04

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationCentral Qld
Im not sure if anyone has entered or knows about the Rocky Street Sprints.
Theres still a couple of entries available. This is the 1st year its being run.
Run in conjuction with the 1.5week long CQ Motormania festival. With Drags, Rally Qld rd, Moto X, Karting, Car shows etc.
Ive entered my EVO3, So hope to seee some of you there.

CQ MotorMania 16th-25th July 2010
Sprints details Saturday 24 – Sunday 25 July

rob323

rob323

Don't drive it, RALLY it!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • LocationJoyner, Brisbane.
I was going to come up for the rally and stay for the sprints but it was going to blow the budget so I'm giving Rocky a miss and doing Rally Q instead.
Chrome hater No. 1.
Former owner of the pair of ass kicking boots for purchasers of cheap ebay chinese knock off turbos. - Ass kicking boots now for sale SOLD.

VR4 - the "Old Skool" evo!

cbgsr

cbgsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
i should be there looks like a great event

OLDIE

OLDIE

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Was intending to and was asked enter my stroker Starion but worked out the TOTAL cost ( fuel,entry fees ,food & motel )and decided that I could do 3 track days for about the same cost

crossam

crossam

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIpswich - SE QLD
going to rocky once a year is enough for me.
be there at the end of september for 2 nights.

*shudder* - drinks anyone
I like cats, but i dont think i could eat a whole one.

rob323

rob323

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
I was born there, but immediately after birth, I underwent a successful operation to remove my second head :P. But maybe that explains why I always fantasised about my sister when younger.

Oh yes, I went there! :lol:
Chrome hater No. 1.
Former owner of the pair of ass kicking boots for purchasers of cheap ebay chinese knock off turbos. - Ass kicking boots now for sale SOLD.

HYP04

HYP04

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationCentral Qld

I was born there, but immediately after birth, I underwent a successful operation to remove my second head :P. But maybe that explains why I always fantasised about my sister when younger.

Oh yes, I went there! :lol:

I think another forum iwantmysisterbad.com might be a good place to start a topic of your past interests:unsure:........Your not fdrom Mount Morgan are you:lol:.

Myself and CBGSR are at this time camping at the event.
People are more than welcome to stay at my place (Tannum Sands, 1hr away from Rocky) on the way up.
I have plenty of room to put a tent up in th yard, or set up in my shed.

rob323

rob323

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts

I think another forum iwantmysisterbad.com might be a good place to start a topic of your past interests:unsure:...

Nah, I'm way past that sister thing now, my mum on the other hand........

.....Your not fdrom Mount Morgan are you:lol:.

Hell no! Wouldn't admit it even if I was. Luckily for me, my parents left Rocky when I was two.
Chrome hater No. 1.

murray

murray

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationTownsville
i know this might be off topic but the rally on the v8 track was awsome today and tomorrow will be just as good, maby some of u sothern people might want to come up here and have a look at it next year.

HYP04

HYP04

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationCentral Qld

i know this might be off topic but the rally on the v8 track was awsome today and tomorrow will be just as good, maby some of u sothern people might want to come up here and have a look at it next year.

I seen a calender somewhere for sprints on the V8 track later in the year. Do you have any details for dates? Or dates for sprints in gereral?

murray

murray

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationTownsville
yes there are 2 car racing clubs in Townsville
1 - Townsville city autosports club (TCAC) they mainly look after dirt events and the bitumen rally, their e-mail address is tcac.net.au
2 - Marque car club NQ. they look after the btumen sprints around townsville. their e mail address is marquenq.com.au

hope this helps
murray

Jack

Jack

Old but not slow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationTownsville
Look here... http://marquenq.com.au/CALENDAR.html
Website..
http://smokie.ws

HYP04

HYP04

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationCentral Qld
How much of the V8 track does the Sprints utilise? And do you know how many runs?
CHeers

Edited by HYP04, 19 June 2010 - 10:57 AM.

murray

murray

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationTownsville
they use the back section, which does not cross the public road, from the railway station down to boundry st, turn around in the D then back to the railway station. it is 1.1kms long, 1 car at a time, and depends on how many cars they get will depend on how many runs they u get.
to give you an idea, the fasest cars will do in in around 40 sec, the slower cars will do it around 1 min. (these results are from the rally we just had)

3zercrowd

3zercrowd

Donating Member

• Administrators
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • LocationTownsville

they use the back section, which does not cross the public road, from the railway station down to boundry st, turn around in the D then back to the railway station. it is 1.1kms long, 1 car at a time, and depends on how many cars they get will depend on how many runs they u get.
to give you an idea, the fasest cars will do in in around 40 sec, the slower cars will do it around 1 min. (these results are from the rally we just had)

Wanna post up the results?:)
:lol: QUOTE OF THE YEAR>>>

BTW... does anyone else have a sore ass??

Dane/Lancer GSR

12.315@109.75MPH!!!

STILL Needs more Kilowatts!

Members rides> http://4gtuner.com/s...read.php?t=1910

murray

murray

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationTownsville
i cant work it out to save it to here:thumbsdown: but go to this website and you can look at the results there.
tcac.net.au

muz

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
ummm...this event was over 1 year ago?? Why are you posting the results now :blink: :blink: :blink:
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

murray

murray

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationTownsville

ummm...this event was over 1 year ago?? Why are you posting the results now :blink: :blink: :blink:

sorry mate dont know what is going on. it was posted 20 june 2010. ps my old vr4 is 4 sale on gum tree, no price looks different!!!
muz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users