Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good Friday Racing And Burnouts WSID

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Godfather

The Godfather

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast NSW
anyone going to this?

http://wsid.com.au/event.asp?ID=1293

it will be run just like a street meet with 3 hrs of burnouts after it..!!

i will be there (if i havent broken anything at compak attack) and i will be finally seeing what the mitsu can run...

shit talker extraordinaire

andy's-galant

andy's-galant

VR4 A'Spec

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationMount Druitt
Oh damn, ive been planning to take my car down but its got issues, i will more than likely be there but spectating

The Godfather

The Godfather

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
what issues? you have a lil over a week to get it sorted...

andy's-galant

andy's-galant

VR4 A'Spec

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationMount Druitt
By the sounds of it clutch issues, and i wont be able to fix it up in a week. anymore 4g cars going to be there?

andy's-galant

andy's-galant

VR4 A'Spec

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationMount Druitt
I actually read it properly then and ill see how things go wether i come or not, it doesnt sound too interesting being majority burnouts.

The Godfather

The Godfather

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
i dont know of anyone thats going besides myself lol

when you say clutch, you mean you need a new clutch? you could just throw in a new clutch plate.? what clutch are you running?

and yeah its only a street meet so its like a lucky dip on what cars will turn up lol, theres always something wild there though, plus i will be going all out to see what my current setup is capable of...

its actually more drags than burnouts, 5 hours of drags and 3 hours of burnouts, i love burnouts lol so its a bonus for me, street meet and burnout comp in one, also cause there is substantial prize money involved there should be a decent turnout for the burnouts...

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Might come up for a little look see....
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users