Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things to do in Syd?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
We are there (Me, fiancee and lil sis) on Sat and Sun. We are staying at the Crowne and want some ideas on what to do and where to eat at night? We will do the usual bridge/harbour/opera house type thing. Wondering what the locals like to do and hang out at?

if you guys are bored gimme a call, would love to put some faces to 'names'
0423032920 - Jon.

Cheers.
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
As in today??? Come for a cruise to Wollongong.. Check out the nice beaches and relaxed lifestyle..

Some great places to eat @ darling harbour.. Variety + some...
Moved on from the DSM powered Sonata who put out 238kw @ the wheels .... To a GSR 2.0L that is now engineered .. :wub:

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Well I came, I saw and partly conquered.
I'm never driving a car around Sydeny CBD again. 1 way streets can get fucked.

The only car I spotted was the Koval white 6 GSR and HEAPS of evos in car yards.
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

D3bb4

D3bb4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationSydney
lol. is good you enjoyed it then :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users