Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sydney Airport-carparks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

MatS

MatS

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanberra
Odd question, but maybe someone here does some travelling. Has anyone been to the new multilevel carpark @ sydney airport's international terminal?

Just wondering how modified car freindly it is, speed pumps in particular. Street view stopps well short of the entrance Posted Image

Guest_gti power_*

Guest_gti power_*
  • Guests
Its got speed bumps, they are not that bad i have been over them and my car is low as .

Edited by gti power, 14 July 2009 - 01:13 PM.

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
Personally I wouldn't be leaving any car of value there, there have been far too many incidences of cars having seats removed/ parts removed in those car parks.

MatS

MatS

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanberra

Its got speed bumps, they are not that bad i have been over them and my car is low as .

Cheers, that's what i wanted to hear. Didn't want to drive up from canberra and then get stuck trying to get into the carpark.

Personally I wouldn't be leaving any car of value there, there have been far too many incidences of cars having seats removed/ parts removed in those car parks.

:( I have a GSM pager, so hopefully there is reception. Will only be there for an hour, depending on any plane/customs delays

thirteen

thirteen

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWollongong NSW

yeah, leave your car there at your peril.
Corey

Posted Image

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
if you are only going there for an hour.. I guessing it is to pick someone up??? If So,e why not just park at Krispy kreme, wait for the person to call, and drive and pick them up..

That is what I do when I pick the parents up.. Take em a coffee and a doughnut while I'm at it... Lol...
Moved on from the DSM powered Sonata who put out 238kw @ the wheels .... To a GSR 2.0L that is now engineered .. :wub:

MatS

MatS

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanberra
I have no idea where Krispy Kreme is... asuming it's close by?

Is there a Pick-up zone?

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
Yep, KK's is about a minute away from the airport.. There is a Maca's there now too... You can pick up near the taxi rank.. They give ya a bit of room.. You lookin at domestic or international???
Moved on from the DSM powered Sonata who put out 238kw @ the wheels .... To a GSR 2.0L that is now engineered .. :wub:

MatS

MatS

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanberra
international, that's why i was eye'ing off the big new multi-story.

plane is coming from remote affrica-dubai-sydney so chance of massive delays/missing planes too

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
Cool.. Yeah still not too far from KK'S. When I was there the other week, people were getting picked up near the cab rank.. There is like an outdoor cafe there.. Near a set of lights to cross to the car park.. They are always doing some sort of construction there.. So not sure if they block it off.... I should be driving past there in the next day or two, and could Suss it out for ya if you want..

MatS

MatS

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationCanberra
That would be awesome :thumbsup:

I don't like leaving my car alone at the best of times, let alone an airport carpark in another city..

rock_it

rock_it

I'm back .....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts
  • LocationSydney
I hear ya on that one..... I live just down the road from the airport. I have a GSM pager in my Lancer, but would never take her to the airport.. I even hate talking the FTO and leaving it there when picking up the mother in law (to be)..

andy's-galant

andy's-galant

VR4 A'Spec

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationMount Druitt
Airport is like a maze 2 me!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users