Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VR4 4g63t prices?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

headturner

headturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
hey all im new to this site and have a 2ltr cyclone vr4 4g63t converted 1993 cc lancer and it was defected now i need to sell it with the motor in the car it has around 60xxx kms and it is stock how much do the motors with ecu and loom go for these days

jase

jase

Ye Olde Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337,374 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, SA
why are you selling it dude?

too hard to get it off of defect?

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
What was the defect for? Sell it defected? PM me.
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

headturner

headturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
nah i want to sell it cause it wasnt engineered when put in and no gearbox in it anymore and its only the engine thats worth it car is in bad con from years of wear it has faded paint dents ull see when i put some pics up tommorow to show ya would love to keep it just would take alot of money to get off defect and it was sent straight to regency for seat belts and couple other things :P they always missed the engine lol the cc lancer its in used to be a 1.5 ltr carby and i got it all converted to house the 4g63

headturner

headturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
would be a good conversion car cause mostly everything is there to change into another lancer the same apart from box that was my plan

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
If you're planning on selling mate, post it up in the 'For Sale' section of the site. Please read the for sale rules first.
Also place your Location in your Profile for us mate so we know where you're from ;)
4G93T No More

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
sent you a pm for some more info on it. or come have a look.
1990 lancer gsr 2door(mirage cyborg) well modded 4g61t. for sale
1987 mirage cyborg 4door 4wd. decent mods, looks boring, goes hard. 4g63t e3 hypersport turbo, ecmlink, os giken twin, front center and rear mechanical lsd's launch machine!

headturner

headturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
sorry its not up for sale for couple more months just was seeing how much its worth these days cheers for the feedback everyone very helpful will advertise on this site for sure seems to get some interest

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Well if it was a 1.5 carby Lancer even with the conversion it is worth fuck all to be honest. Not to mention that the body is very rough and it has no gearbox and it is Regency defected.
Jon - Evo VII. Previous cars: Evo VI, Evo VIII, Legnum, E39a VR4, Cordia GSR's. Owner of Driven Motorsport - Adelaide.

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
i was also really just interested for the motor. and to start thought it was gsr and awd. so yeah i second jons thoughts. sorry if it offends
1987 mirage cyborg 4door 4wd. decent mods, looks boring, goes hard. 4g63t e3 hypersport turbo, ecmlink, os giken twin, front center and rear mechanical lsd's launch machine!

GSR

GSR

C63A

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
is this guy in adelaide?

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
he makes reference to regency.

GSR

GSR

C63A

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
hehe good thinking ;)

BTW just put it on ebay...:)

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
this guy has?

headturner

headturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
yeh thanks for the positive replys anyway i was just asking mainly cause i was gonna sell the engine just cbf taking it out the car AND NO IT WASNT ON EBAY! like to see u find one of these exact engines for under 2k

Jonson

Jonson

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
^^ They regularly go for much lower than that....but hey, I'm sure you've been around Mitsubishis for much longer than all of us so you would know better....

Timmeh

Timmeh

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

but hey, I'm sure you've been around Mitsubishis for much longer than all of us so you would know better....

and im sure no one on here sells them at their work either:unsure:
MrCyborg's little apprentice... well ok not so little!

mrcyborg

mrcyborg

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
man you get bored dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users