Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

thieving pieces of ####

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

lets just say ......you know a little of my abilities and my resolve.

I don't, but I'm intrigued now. :confused:

I hope you find them Brian, thieves are scum.
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Thats fukd mate. I hope you find out who it is and bring them to justice.

I learned my lesson years ago when one of the rental homes I was living in was gutted of electrical equipment, CD's, DVD's, etc... the house was a mess, matresses flipped over, drawers and contents laying over the ground... it was like I had been violated and it made me more than angry that someone had come into my home and invaded my personal property.

Since then I had always planned to have a decent security system in my own home. So when I bought my house in 2001 I invested in a fully hardwired and battery backed up system and added to it over time. I've now got a CCTV system at home with colour, sound and nightvision, an alarm system with motion and heat sensors in the home AND garage, back to base monitoring and they're only 2 blocks away, police are only 2 mins down the road too. When the alarm goes off my home phone or mobile rings within 20 seconds and if you dont provide the right password or if you dont answer they immediately dispatch a unit. I've yet to add a concreted lockable bollard as soon as you open the garage door but its on the cards. My neighbours are all pretty good too so as soon as the alarm goes off they come out investigating. Other features include smoke alarm and emergency panic button and an ambulance call button where as soon as you press the button they dispatch an ambulance to your home.

I havent been recording 24/7 until recently when one of my mates was visiting and had his wallet stolen from his car out the front in my driveway whilst we were eating dinner inside at about 6-7pm. The nearby high school found his wallet dumped in bushes about 2 weeks later, about $400 missing from it, but at least he got all his cards back.

It sucks to go through the extra expense of having something like this setup but after the initial cost and extra additions I'm only paying $35 a month (a little over $1 a day) it is peace of mind when away from home or when you lay your head on the pillow at night.
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

petsos

petsos

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
i put my hand up!!

to help break some legs brother B... scum!
petsos

evo1

perth wa

DOUGMO

DOUGMO

yoni lover

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,885 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
any news on this brian?

GENUINE CE9A evo2 gsr track car
all fabrication BJP AUTOMOTIVE
winton 1:27.4 /// sandown 1:21.5 /// phillip island 1:49.2 /// haunted hills 59.1
/// eastern creek 1:35.4 /// winton short 1:01.4

Grebs85

Grebs85

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
not only is the 4g forum a small place.. in perth.. everyone knows everyones business.. you might not find out who did it now.. but it cant hide forever.

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

Grumpy old man from the school of hard knocks

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Locationsouthside of perth WA
.I havent got much to go on given the broad time frame in which I didnt actually "miss"the box. I will let all know when I catch the perp.....unless I cant say due to incriminating myself if you catch my drift.

thanks for the support guys.

BRIAN
Black evo 1 full road rego and done properly/legally

I have heaps of parts...but never the one I need.

JAP63

JAP63

E III Recaro Pilot

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
Surely this has to turn up somewhere along the line, did you have serial numbers from it?
17-08-2007, 01:46 PM

In no time you'll realise you made a mistake.
You'll be back

He was right (now back to a F**kn Barina) Lookn for a 7 though !!!!!!!!

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

Grumpy old man from the school of hard knocks

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Locationsouthside of perth WA

Surely this has to turn up somewhere along the line, did you have serial numbers from it?

no I didnt have the number......and that it now seems the box isnt the only thing gone. the mongrels nicked a a bunch of weber parts as well.

BRIAN
Black evo 1 full road rego and done properly/legally

I have heaps of parts...but never the one I need.

JAP63

JAP63

E III Recaro Pilot

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

no I didnt have the number......and that it now seems the box isnt the only thing gone. the mongrels nicked a a bunch of weber parts as well.

Cut their Fkin toes off when you find them.
17-08-2007, 01:46 PM

In no time you'll realise you made a mistake.
You'll be back

He was right (now back to a F**kn Barina) Lookn for a 7 though !!!!!!!!

pierced69

pierced69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
whish I could say I had no idea what that's like but to date i have had 3 turbos ecu chips Intercooler and a head all nicked. I also USED to help out a few ppl in the perth car cruise scene not anymore hope yah find the C$NT.

PS bolt cutters rock on toes :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users