Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Member RVR HSG

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BenRVR

BenRVR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Evening lads, I have been led here by an RVR I purchased some time ago that I have slowly been giving a little refresh. Anyways what led me here was the 4gtuner sticker on the tailgate window!

So far the RvR has copped the following:

New kyb shocks
New Pedders springs
New rda slotted and dimpled rotors
New qfm pads
Largest Davies Craig tranny cooler super cheap had lol.
New ball joints

Existing mods include Evo 9 wheels
Boost t and catback exhaust.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to using the experience of people more knowledgeable than myself.

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Welcome Ben. Pic of the RVR?
What was the name of the person you bought it off? Anyways, I hope that the community is helpful to you bud.

BenRVR

BenRVR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Welcome Ben. Pic of the RVR?
What was the name of the person you bought it off? Anyways, I hope that the community is helpful to you bud.

The previous owner was a guy named Tristan, has needed alot of work so far. Unfortunately I have discovered parts of the auto laying in the transmission pan just as a was getting ready to get a Roady, so now on the hunt for a tranny or a rebuild.

Here is a pic from the previous owners sale ad

Attached Thumbnails

• rsz_fb_img_1497073997352.jpg

Edited by BenRVR, 13 December 2017 - 07:23 AM.

CAM280

CAM280

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationAustralia Queensland
Hi Ben, there's an auto on gumtree for sale it's at Sunnybank QLD, I was going to buy it but I've got two already. I'm sure he would take $400 for the box without the other stuff... good luck!

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
Tha5 one is a galant VR4 box not rvr

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users