Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Once you go Black.... RVR

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TBOWGN

TBOWGN

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

Hey guys...

After selling my last white built RVR early this year i thought i was done... However i still found myself scouring over Gumtree on a daily basis just in case something worthy showed up...  That changed pretty quickly when i saw this nugget for sale with roof rust, running issues and needing a new clutch... I just couldnt resist another manual HSG, my 6th one and the first one in Black too!  

Also only had 104,000k's on it... And from the condition of the Recaro's and the rest of the interior it's one of the neatest ive ever had :)

From the pics uploaded by the guy selling it on Gumtree i was expecting a pretty average car, especially as he advertised a black manual one for a grand.... But when i got there, i couldnt believe my luck :)

This is how it was when arriving

IMG_2395_1.jpg

IMG_2397_1.jpg

Pretty good as a starting project...

And with a little better lighting

IMG_3708_1.jpg

The plan is to make it super neat as the last few, so it's in middle of having its guts ripped out and repainting the whole interior... Highly recommended and pretty easy as they commonly fade after 20 odd years in the usual spots...

Full respray and rust repair is happening this month too....

The wheels got a bit of love.... After a few colour changes, the final choice was the bottom left

GVLA8519_1.jpg

Apart from an air pod and quiet cat back 2.5, engine is stock standard, not even a boost gauge which is refreshing...

Unsure of what the plan is there just yet, just keep things semi standard and enjoy some every day 4G driving with comfort and reliability 

Thanks for looking :)

Black and White RVR Hypergear

Mad_Polly_Logo.jpg

BYBY5L

BYBY5L

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Hahaha, the addiction continues!
Good to have ya back at least

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Bloody addict!!! Lol.

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Tidy! Let me know if your need any parts. In currently wrecking a black ssg and 2 white hsg

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Ha ha ha....the 4g bug is within you.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users