Sold sold sold
Selling my RVR daily as I bought a new car for daily travels.
Bit of info about the car, have owned for 2 years, was owned by university student before me and it had "broken down" so I bought it from him, 2 months into ownership and it chewed a rod bearing. Crank unusable etc, seized. Motor was pulled, honed, decked and rebuilt with a donor crank from a l300 van (7-bolt). Forged pistons and rods, engine freshly done under 30,000kms.
1995 Mitsubishi RVR sports gear
- weisco evo 8 pistons 8:5:1
- eagle h beam rods
- ACL race main and rod bearings (STD)
- ARP main and head studs
- standard head
- balance shafts eliminated
- gates racing timing belt
- Evo 2 genuine turbo, rebuilt, 9 blade, 16g
- new GOSS fuel pump less than 10,000kms
- transmission cooler for auto
- Greddy type S bov
- 3 new tyres (less then 50kms) 1 60% tread
- fresh rego, 8/12/2017
- head unit and speakers (front)
- standard ecu, injectors
- 14lbs of boost
- turbo timer
- body is no good, paint fade, rust, dings
- suspension needs replacing
- minor oil leaks (cam seals)
- needs a catch can
Any other info just ask, test drives welcome, serious buyers only.
Located mount cotton QLD
0432 054 737
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edited by AuSpec Vr4, 28 August 2017 - 09:56 AM.