Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gaskets

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AuSpec Vr4

AuSpec Vr4

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Hey guys

I've got my auto trans apart and wanted to use a new seal for the trans pump but I ordered a kit from the states for a f4w33 assuming they were the same. The holes are in different places and some are completely blocked off. See pictures

Where do I buy the right gasket but not pay $40 from the us? Autobarn, repco and all the others have no listing for a galant vr4 auto which is fantastic.. Should I just go order it from Mitsubishi?

Thanks b9508c5ea863eccfe44f267479c19ebd.png8cca8bb6b7457cb6daf1aa08027ec03e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Thought they were the same also. Cut out the holes yourself?

AuSpec Vr4

AuSpec Vr4

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
I thought the same but there are holes that are meant to be covered up that the f4a33 gasket doesn't

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
Hey Brock, get one from Motospecs over at eagle farm.
They do the complete front end seal kit for about $35. I got mine from them not long ago.
http://www.motospecs.com.au/contact
I think the part number for the pump seal kit is KPK-19000
They have a catalogue there or I can email it to you if you send me your email address.

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

AuSpec Vr4

AuSpec Vr4

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Awesome stuff, I was there not long ago too getting some clutches from them, should of thought of that, thanks Tim!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users