Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Viamoto Matrix hoses

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

Ok guys so my heater matrix hoses finally showed up in the mail, let me start off by saying these pipes are way better then I expected. They are far better quality then I was expecting and much heftier then what they look like online. My only question is how did you guys seal them as they do not come with a gasket or o-ring? so not to sure If I just use some black silicone or what lol

other then that Viamoto is a 10/10 in my book and I will be order more from them in the future!

Edited by dsm2evo, 02 December 2016 - 05:21 AM.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Hoses for what?
Bong??
Watering garden??
Washing the dog??
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

Hoses for what?
Bong??
Watering garden??
Washing the dog??

fixed, although I dont really know any other part on a car called a matrix besides the heater matrix :P

also for reference,

http://www.viamoto.c...ishi EVO 1 CD9A

Edited by dsm2evo, 02 December 2016 - 05:22 AM.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Well we arent mind readers are we.....
You would seal them as per factory....if they have silicone you use that...if not...do as the factory do....that would be the most obvious train of thought? Would it not??
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

EvoMayhem

EvoMayhem

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, Scotland

Yeah, Viamoto are a pretty decent company to deal with. Used them a few times now.

Ian, Aberdeen.

Chuck Norris doesn't use condoms, as there's no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

Well we arent mind readers are we.....
You would seal them as per factory....if they have silicone you use that...if not...do as the factory do....that would be the most obvious train of thought? Would it not??

Lol yes that would however usually parts that require some sort of seal also come with said seal . Like when was the last time you bought a water pump, oil pump, water tube, or even a throttle body that didn't already come packaged with a means to seal it? Personally I have never experienced that and was always supplied with something. Even my cheap eBay manifolds came with some gaskets. So that's why the whole question is being posed I want it done properly and so it doesn't leak and I have to pull my dash a third time to fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users