Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

East coast mega meet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ozyvr4

ozyvr4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Banyo
Myself , Dean and Barry have been throwing around the idea of a East Coast meet that would be held in Sydney next year. I have an idea of a location, just waiting for there OK before I post location. I've also messaged fast fours magazine to see if this would interest them. It's only an idea at the moment and as I have never organised something this before , I'm looking for any help and all people that would interested.
2001 Legnum daily

A-spec VR4 FP3052 in construction.

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

the last big sucessfull interstate meet i attended was an auslancer one it was timed to coincide with WTAC as some guys from vic drove up me and another guy and some others from qld went down and there was about 15-20 mitsu guys at the meet. i didn't do much driving outside of the absolutely necessary as my car wasn't in great shape and ended up with terminal engine failure on the way home (spun harmonic balancer) i'm keen to have another go at it though.

yes it's me KHUBNER

ozyvr4

ozyvr4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Banyo
It is a long drive and hard to predict failures but I'm going to look into details for some car transporters , just case. It would be good to have contacts before. I have never drove my car that distance.
2001 Legnum daily

A-spec VR4 FP3052 in construction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users