Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Sale: Tubular Exhaust Manifold

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Item:

Tubular Exhaust Manifold to suit EVO1-3/VR4.

Has a T3 4-bolt flange and is set up for an external wastegate (v-band flange to suit a Tial 44mm MVR wastegate).  It's stainless steel steam pipe tubing - quite thick.

Item Condition:

Good condition, part has been used in a track application.  It had cracked on me a few times but I've had the cracks purge welded and also had a strap added to support the external wastegate arm.  Fabricator had suggested adding a brace or a form of support to help reduce the amount of vibration experienced by the manifold if I was to continue using it on the track.

Removed from my vehicle only to upgrade to a twin-scroll setup.

Price:

$400

Extra Info:

Will also include a matching Garrett GT30 turbine housing into the sale.

Melbourne

Preferred Contact Method:

PM me.

Pictures:

Attached

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160903_171033.jpg
  • 20160903_171050.jpg
  • 20160903_171101.jpg

Edited by ENGINR, 07 February 2017 - 11:09 AM.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Pic of the manifold on the car.  Turbo and dump pipe are NOT for sale.

Turbine housing and wastegate can be negotiated.

Attached Thumbnails

• 22072012368.jpg

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Price drop guys.  My new manifold is done so I need to move this on to free up some $$$ and room.

$400 firm.

I can include a 2nd hand Tial MV-R 44mm wastegate with it too for an extra $320.

Turbine housing is still available for sale too so I can work out a package deal if somebody wants the lot.

Buy a Garrett turbo setup minus turbine housing and you'll have almost everything to bolt it up to your car at a fraction of the price and stuffing around getting it all pieced together.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

To The Top.

I'm open to reasonable offers people.  This is not doing me any good just sitting around taking up space.

Bryce

Bryce

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationFernvale, QLD
How does it go for clearance in a coupe?

Tempted just not sure how it'll go with a 60mm alloy radiator

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

4G63t Satria. Should be good.... ish.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

I have a custom radiator in my coupe that sits inside the radiator support panel.  The external gate mount does sit forward in car.  I can put up a pic that shows how it sits in the engine bay when I get home tonight.

Bryce

Bryce

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationFernvale, QLD
Ah ok. My intercooler it going to sit under the radiator support with the radiator in the standard place. Dont think it'll suit sorry.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

4G63t Satria. Should be good.... ish.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

A pic to show how far forward it sits.  You'll need a radiator sitting inside the rad support panel or a half-size rad to fit this.

Attached Thumbnails

• 22042012306.jpg

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Still for sale.  Make me a reasonable offer.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Manifold has an overall depth of just under 230mm from the mounting face of the manifold flange to the outer edge of the external wastegate v-band flange.

Pics of Tial 44mm wastegate showing the water and air ports.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161130_195154.jpg
  • 20161130_195201.jpg
  • 20161130_195813.jpg
  • 20161130_195843.jpg
  • 20161130_195854.jpg

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

BUUUUMP!!

Edited by ENGINR, 23 October 2017 - 09:20 PM.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

SOLD Pending :D

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
SOLD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users